Look what I found

Out of about 5 lbs of flower, I found a single seed. It’s a Killer Bee strain (malowi gold/NL Haze x Skittles/Dosido)… Sativa dominant.

What’s everyone’s opinion? Grow it out or chunk it? I have a seed collection but this single seed does have my interest.

25 Likes

Let there be life !

16 Likes

If you like the strain give it a go. Who knows what it got pollinated by, could be gold.

6 Likes

¡¡POPPIT!!

OG doesn’t like all caps…

7 Likes

do it! some of the most legendary strains came to be because someone decided to grow a bag seed :+1:

7 Likes

Yeah bro, I’m of the common consensus here.
Grow that shit!

Truth be told, I’m holding on to two cuts of dispo bag seed. One I’m clinging to for dear life and I dont even really know why, lol. Like all of us I think, I assume these seeds are feminized.
I’ve never had moms before. But I cannot pass up the ability to have something special. If I can keep it for a few rounds and either, or both of these gals are deemed worthy of the work; then I’ll do just that. Reverse to make seeds. Then I can keep it forever without the cut, and I can share it.

For you curious type:
One is a sativa dominant seed found in a bay area dispo jar. Cant remember much more than that.
Part of me wants to say it had Sundae Driver in it.
It was a funeral. I was tossed.
Anyways, this plant had the sweetest creamy smell. It was leafy, but had solid buds stacked up each branch. One of those plants that I imagine just shaving the leaf of each donkey dick and calling it a day.
But she has her purpose. What I dont know yet, lol. But it’s all in good fun.
Kind of a bitch to clone I find out also(And i already threw mommy outside :grimacing:).

The second is one of two seeds that came from a CO dispensary jar labeled as “Pound Cake”. There was no cake about this thing. The strongest limonene and pinene terps I’ve sniffed in a long time! Great smoke. Killed my back pain too.
Idk if I’ve ever had or grown any PC. But I would assume that it would be cake-like, lol. :thinking:
This one was also a panicky reveg. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But shes a 'beaut. Structure is amazing.
Seems to clone well. Did my first rootball shave and square potted her down…she took it like a champ!

Anyways, I’m definitely trying to talk you into it.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Send it!!!

3 Likes

If you grow it, they will come.

4 Likes

grow it. we found 9 seeds in some dispo weed, alt sol’s version of apple mintz. well, 10 if you count the one that the wife lost to the carpet gods, and maybe more that got loaded and burned along with the immature ones. i asked at the dispo and they said i was the only one that reported any seeds. either i got really lucky (unlucky?) or everyone else is keeping their mouths shut.

5 Likes

:rofl: That is why I just remodel the Scraping/Seed room.

Now, I just sweep between any sorting of strains. No more lost soldiers. :+1:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Germinate ASAP. Little treasures like these deserve to be grown as it was found by YOU. Someone who gives a damn about this plant. As said above “Could be Gold”!!!

3 Likes

That’s sounds like a nice cross. Pop it and let us know how it goes

2 Likes

???:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!!! :grin::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Pop that sucker! My first grow came from a bag seed and it was great!

1 Like