Growing Trees with Meesh 2021

So no one really answered my question about my flower seedlings. I said screw it and pulled the newly sprouted seedlings out of the lights completely and stuck them outside. No hardening off, and so far they are fending for themselves quite nicely. Only the strong will survive I guess. I was thinking before they get accustomed to the light and before 2nd set of leaves that they would be fine going straight outside and so far so good.

I still don’t know if germinating the cannabis in there will screw up their cycle once they are put outside as seedlings, so I’ll just germ them outside in the sunshine as usual unless someone knows for sure if the seedlings will start budding from light loss at birth if germed inside first before being put in the sun.

Disclaimer- My damn apostrophe key sticks and I get tired of spell checking. Please forgive my contractions lol

11 Likes

I’d think if you timed the lights to the sun hrs you should be fine

4 Likes

So, I have to get my line-up settled as its April and I like to start my seeds now. I have 9 spots in the ground…

1. Maui Wowie
  2. Garlic Panama Haze
  3. Kasmir via @Worcestershire_Farms
  4. Sunshine Daydream
  5. Blue Dream (hopefully og clone from @Heritagefarms if not I’m starting a fem seed in case it doesn’t happen)

Okay 4 more to go… Help me choose guys…I’ll give you some off my list that interest me…

Port Wine Cheese (Cheese x GDP)
Slippery Rails
Mindfields (Slippery Rails x Cake Crasher)
Gorilla GluexSuper Skunk
Sour Dubb
Iced Cube (The cube xDosido #9)
Two Faced
Oregon Huckleberry
SugesxUzbeki
Sour BubblexSkunk
88 G-13xHashplant
White Gold
Sour Diesel (However last diesels I grew, I thought they would outlive me) So on the fence
Holy Punch xSnow LotusxGoji OM
Another Orange Goji maybe???

What do you all think?

8 Likes

on the cannabis seeds?

3 Likes

Nice selections to choose from , I’d pick the holy punch x snow Lotus, mind field , and port wine . Did you confirm your Maui wowie is a girl ?

3 Likes

Tasted my first Haze the other day…and like you it seems the indica’s cause more raciness than the sativa’s Maybe that one is safer than some of the others though. Was Super Lemon Haze

3 Likes

Yes on the weed seeds

3 Likes

The Maui Wowie are from Sebring and Fem seeds

4 Likes

I’ve gotten panic attacks from some hazes, so it’s a crap shoot, but the Men will dig it regardless.

3 Likes

I’ve had 2 males out of them so far cross pollination from aloha male is what he’d told me . Keep a eye out or sprout more than 1

3 Likes

Good to know!!! Thanks! I’ll sprout 3 then!

3 Likes

Down for the BIG tree adventure again this year.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
I vote Slippery Rails and Gorilla Glue x Super Skunk
I agree with ShiskaberrySavior, for the lighting.
Best bet would be to mimic good old mother Nature.

Best of luck with this year’s grow, oh and nice espresso Machine!! :+1::+1::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Im taking Clone’s today and they should be rooted in the next week or two tops , will make sure to get you one before May one way or the other :+1:

4 Likes

June buddy! I will be stoked! You’ve got some time

2 Likes

Sounds good that’s when I plant and will have one for you for sure , il prob come down there to hunt master kush and check out another members strains but if not it will get there either way.

3 Likes

88 g13 fr swami?

1 Like

Don’t remember. Someone did a seed run last year and sent out to a bunch of members.

3 Likes

Nice ~ best of luck 2 u & ur treez

1 Like

Think that’s @SCJedi did that one. Synergy labeled?

4 Likes

Perhaps that was Bare

Cheers
G

1 Like