Growing Trees with Meesh 2021

Trellises and bug net sounds like you will smash it this year.

It also looks like the previous amendments are paying dividends.

Excited to see what the final line-up will be.

:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I’m at two thousand feet N. California clones go out around may 1st about a foot or two tall . I have Blue Dream growing in the tent now waiting for may .

8 Likes

I’m at 3000 feet and they will flower if put out in May unless grown from seed ,also they get way to big , I throw them out the beginning of June and end up with 7-9 footers

6 Likes

I have put clones out in May before. They all prematurely budded here and half revegged. June is where it’s at here for clones. Definitely

4 Likes

Check it out! My very first sprouts in fake light! I am stoked!

Update- amendment dude called back yesterday right when I was preparing dinner. Supposed to call me back tmw

18 Likes

When we were growing for weight revegged plants had more bud sites and were monsters . Happy Growing .

8 Likes

Look forward to following along!!

4 Likes

What do you think about topping, trimming , and lollypopping in ground plants @gramps?

2 Likes

you guys are high :sunglasses: I’m about 15-20’ above sea-level. :worried:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Corey, I did all of this last year on my 2020 grow. Came out awesome

5 Likes

You had some great bud formation too! I’m thinking of really going to town with lolly popping this year because I want absolutely no larf what so ever, and for some reason I think pruning the fanners along with lolly popping has a major impact on killer looking buds. Both you and @gramps had that

3 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

Lol. Yeah that’s pretty funny

3 Likes

Hey, @Heritagefarms what do you do with them the other hour? :thinking: :rofl:
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

8 Likes

Hahha yeah I ment 9 off , j haven’t figured out how to speed up time yet lol

4 Likes

Alright peeps… you are my fake light gurus so I have a 2 part question…

First, I started 6 rows (3 each) of flower seeds, but each variety has a different germ time. Although these lights really speed up the process (you indoor growers, don’t realize how spoiled you are). Already 2 varieties have sprouted, but the other 4 rows have not. Now I do have 2 different levels to put seeds. Should I move the ones that have sprouted to the lower tier so I can raise the lights a bit? I’m not sure how long it will take before the lights burn them up. Also, should I simply wait for one set of true leaves then harden them off immediately for outside or let them grow for a bit?

Next question, if I do germ my cannabis in there, would I wait for 1 set of true leaves only then get them the heck out of there and outside as quickly as possible? If so, will the super high light hours screw up the light cycle on baby seedlings if I stick them outside while they are tiny? Meaning will they start budding as tiny seedlings from light change or is it only after a certain point of growth?

5 Likes

Like, flower flowers? or FLOOOOOOOWER flowers? :sweat_smile:

Ornamentals? Fuggit… just be rough & let only the strong survive.

Precious weed? :thinking: Hmmm. WTF different germ times (Willis)?

4 Likes

Hola! Me3sh is it?

Pictures would help ! But If my coffee soaked brain can understand u…

I would move the sprouts yeh - in the name of even growth and for the sake of your observing. for raising the light I am unsure… what’s the wattages?

It sounds like you’re mostly over-thinking it, truly.

As a generalized thing: if starting indoor my seedlings on most plants will sit in their small life stage under 9W LED for a week or two before adding more light - hardening off before throwing them out them takes me a few days to a week depending on what the heck I’m doing…

As of late (depending on the variety) I will direct sow in sets of 3-5 or broadcast and thin them out as this seems easier for me 2 deal with the germs and also my flowers set really nicely for I can’t seem to get the transplanting down and I can clearly tell the differences between my transplants and the broadcasted sets…

Ur second question: germ the cannabis in there sure - But don’t let them stretch. I remove cannabis from the ‘incubation’ stage as soon as I see the cots! Treatment from there depends on ur medium & nutrient sourcesz

On that note! I have 2 get back 2 work!
Hope that even makes sense as usually I end up just adding 2 the confusion! I just realized how stoned I am …

USE UR GREEN THUMB :nerd_face:

20 Likes

Check out @Slugworth “how many hours of light do you use when starting indoors” thread here on outdoor forum. Great stuff there

2 Likes

Ah yes ^ good post :nerd_face:

1 Like