Guava Hashplant x C99

It was another cross made by paintedfire420 and distributed with the GHxC99. It was Doc Holiday x C99

4 Likes

thank you. gl finding more

2 Likes

Shoot me a PM, I wonā€™t be getting to mine anytime soon.

4 Likes

Anyone want to part with a pack or two of these? Iā€™ll pay, trade or do a nice donation to the site. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

New to this forum looking to meet other local growers

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Exoticgrower963
Pop by Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1 and make your introduction there :+1:

4 Likes

Hey brother! Come in the house and introduce yourself, peruse some threads and meet the family.
Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

These look absolutely AMAZING !!!

2 Likes

So I am still holding on to 10 beans from the #2 mother. I would love for someone to F2 these and keep these alive and going. I know these were extremely popular when @paintedfire420 let em out. If anyone is interested in F2ing these let me know.

9 Likes

I also have a pack of the original release that I tracked down here and traded for, so thatā€™s about twenty seeds available of the Guava HP x C99 if a reputable member wanted to step up and reproduce it for the community, whether as a coop or private repro with some giveaways and server auction donations.

4 Likes

I also have a pack that I obtained from @paintedfire420 on discord. He also sent Doc Holiday x C99 not sure if anyone has that also. Amazing pictures will have to pop these at some point.

3 Likes

I only have 2 of those left. Sent the rest to @oleskool830 since he was fond of them.

4 Likes

How did those turn out?

2 Likes

I honestly canā€™t remember if he got to them before he passed. Iā€™ll have to check his thread and see if I can find em. Iā€™m sure his first run of them is somewhere on here.

3 Likes

So, I didnā€™t see anything for the ones I sent him, but the Doc Holiday x C99 starts about Here in his thread.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see someone F2 these and would throw mine into the ring as well. I ran it a few times and was always great. Shoot I might be low on them now that Iā€™m thinking of it!

I was also thinking of a little Stardawg Guava BX project. Iā€™m currently holding the Stardawg Guava cut and she is very impressive so far. First run so yet to smoke, but I already seen some resemblances to previous Guava hashplant x c99 plants. She builds heavy buds. I was thinking of finding a nice looking GH99 male and hitting that cut.

8 Likes

I have all of his crossā€™s, should run some

3 Likes

Some of @paintedfire420 guava x c99 and or doc x c99 as I accidentally mixed the seeds before putting them in the soils

IMG_3959 IMG_3958 IMG_3957 image

13 Likes

Some dank results, trought last years, with your cross @paintedfire420

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m to late to test them. But Iā€™m willing to help for a co-op / preservation run if needed.

1 Like

man those are beautiful . these are the kinda runs i miss. having like 40 of those in a 5x5 short easy to move and work with and just gorgeous

1 Like