Gumbino's 3x3 🔥💨

That’s the plan, took alot just to get these up. Good Night OG!

1 Like

So I had trouble sleeping and decided to chop one of the Sour D plants… Decided to do a wet trim, got most of the big stuff off - the foxtailing made for more work for sure

As it turns out my late transplant wasnt successful in the sense that the roots didn’t grow into the fresh soil, they were too interwoven and now I know to cut edges off to allow for roots to grow… It most likely helped with drying out though…

So all my plants are in about a liter and a half of soil, so the outcome is rather impressive what cannabis will overcome IMO because it will for sure be over an ounce, really would have loved to have seen what it could have been in the couple gallons of soil and not root bound.

It literally came right out when I pulled on the main stem, this fills about 2/3 of a 1.8 liter pot

1 Like

I would consider larger containers before cutting the roots.

1 Like

Well that’s the goal from now on, large enough containers and consistent timely transplants when needed. The plants I had spent 3 months in the 1.8 liter pot and when I flipped to flower I put them into 3 gallon smart pots to help the issues I was having but the roots never reached into the new soil so only benefit was maybe keeping them from drying out in a day.

Theraflu is kicking in so while I now unfortunately have to take the day off I will use the time to finish what I can for the tent. The flu has really side tracked everything.

Pics of veg plants to come…

1 Like

It really looks like the roots never penetrated the new soil, if the plant pulled right out. This can be from so many different things, I would prefer to say, that we don’t anticipate this sort of stunted root growth in the future.

I will do the best I can to keep up with you. Work has begun to turn back on, which means I will have little to no time. I am up to 4 students at the university this semester and the music still hums along.

PM me if you need more immediate attention my friend.

Don’t let thera-flu fool you. Keep rested, fed and hydrated.

Fight the bug dude.

99%

2 Likes

Busy is good man… Poke your head in when you can, ill do my best to do right by them all…

And yeah Theraflu is a fakeout for sure, sleep once I’m done :sleeping:

1 Like

Heaviest indica you can get your hands on will help flu symptoms. Get well @GumbyBuds.

All the women in the house need you well. :face_with_thermometer::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe its time to harvest the Blueberry Snow Hempy, its the only Indica heavy strain I have going right now…

Going on 8 days since I knew for sure I was SICK, so I’m hoping its lets up soon

Finishing up fixtures and fans in the tent now. Feels nice to have elbow room :relaxed:

3 Likes

Where’d you go? Got us all worried lol. Hope the flu didn’t get ya man!

8 Likes

I have received no reply to a text, now 10 days ago…

Have you seen this grower?

5 Likes

I’m going to reach out via email. Nice to see people concerned. Not nice seeing people concerned. You all get it.

@GumbyBuds hope all is well man.

5 Likes

I texted him about 2 weeks ago, and no reply.

2 Likes

Last post 5 weeks ago :worried:

2 Likes

@Muleskinner continues to assure me that some times, things happen, and that he’ll get back when it is right.

Hoping that’s the case.

3 Likes

it’s the internet…easy come, easy go

2 Likes

hope everythings well @GumbyBuds !

2 Likes