Gushmint test run fun (hopefully)

nothing new 10 days temps have been amazingly steady at 64-68 degrees and humidity steady at 60. fan is set to run at 61 and takes 30 seconds to bring humidity back to 60. branches are still bendy and you get a slight hey smell when you open the door but if you touch the buds its all dank.
will give them 4 more days max and then trim and turkey bag. veg tent is so crowded

2 Likes

Well my cat knocked over a cup of coke on my laptop and now it seems to be toast. Power comes on but no screen. Wont be able to afford one for a bit and hate using my phone so prob be mia on here for a bit. :frowning:

Ill update when i can

3 Likes

It’s a long shot but pour some isopropyl where the coke spilt let sit for a bit wipe it off see if it comes back to life . Ya got nothing to loose at this point. @DougDawson could maybe hook ya up. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I did a wipe down with iso thanks for recommending but no screen or fan sounds when i power it up. I have it sitting iver heat vent maybe that helps dry it out if no luck ill take it to a computer place tomorrow

2 Likes

Well no laptop so keeping my self busy trimmed from 9pm to 235 am last night no breaks. Couldn’t sleep my back was so stiff today is worse. Stiffer than a ( insert jokes)

got the tents cleaned and moved around so i can finally fit everything in
Couldn’t find turkey bags so just using ziplock bags to cure will keep an eye on them and update with final weight and bud shots

6 Likes

Looks like fun times at your place . Some nice looking buds you’ve got. I do the same hang 14 days trim and cure in zip locks then vacuum seal to store.

2 Likes

Sweet was nervous to use ziplocks but pretty similar to turkey bags right? Some epic nugs and some plants were trash lol im gonna guess 17 zips dry but wont be shocked of its 14

2 Likes

Also DO NOT GET LAZY AND SAY ILL DO IT IN THE MORNING… transplanted these 9 from solos to 2 gals around 5pm friday

and this is them now 26 hrs later
Coco is acting hydrophobic but gave them half a gallon each then rest of left over gallon

They should be fine in a couple days but when you let them get like this yiu never know

1 Like

Eeeeeeek!!! Scary sight, for sure. Hope they rebound quickly. Gushers harvest looks nice!

1 Like

Ok so everything is dry
Gushmints x gg4 total weight is 248.2 grams

Gushmints x alien mintz total is 239.8

Gushmints x apples & bananas total is 194.3

Gushmints x dantes inferno total is 32.3

I am most surprised a out the apples and bananas never kept any clones but did send some to a friend to flower out the original clone and hope he was able to save at least the 3 or 4 pheno because they smell amazing!! Like pear and fruity juice.

The gg4 was the most similar to wach other and i could have kept 3 well i did but pbeno 3 to me is the best there all white trich covered dank hope they smoke like it

Alien mintz had a cpl keeper phenos but i think 3 and 5 are my fav just a big sticky monster lol

So 25.5 zips on a pheno humt in a make shift 3,5x5 under 500 watts led used. Final bud shots n next few days and i think were done here

4 Likes

My keepers plus the lone dantes inferno.

Pics dont do em justice

4 Likes

Looks like some stellar smoke there! Lots of purples popping in those pics! Buds look dense and crystally.
If you had to choose one…which one would it be?
Am#3, gg4#5, ab#3 call my name from the pics…lol…looks potent

1 Like

Impressive haul and some great looking buds.

2 Likes

You nailed it toss up between ab3 and am3 then gg4-5 in third. Something about the apples and bananas 3 that just makes me keep wanting to smell her.
Only draw back is that one showed a couple ballsacks in early flower that were plucked so i never kept a clone. But did send out back ups incase

Am3 has a minty musky dank smell forming and yielded the best out of all with rock hard nugs.

After a 2 week cure we shall see who the winner is lol.

Hiw long do you usually dry and cure for?

1 Like

Thank you brotha i was guessing 20 zips so 5 extra was pleasant surprise some dense girls in there

2 Likes

It’s pretty dry in my place…so I usually hang until outside is a bit dry(4ish days) and move everything into jars…constant burping and lids off to get it where I like it from there. My harvest is staggered too…so always adding fresh material and moisture…like a constant state of curing and drying.

1 Like

Haha that doesn’t sound fun a cannatrol wiuld be a perfect tool for you lmao only 3k :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I’ve got a $20 in my wallet…so basically half-way there…lol
A cannitrol unit would make it a shitload easier though…hate guessing…mold scares the hell out of me…lol

1 Like

for my notes flower day 1 11/18 2023

1 Like

new thread above

2 Likes