Gushmint test run fun (hopefully)

Nice! Save it where you can ! Hope you get everything you need at a discount :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Getting some sweet deals, for sure!
30% off my silica and microbes…everything else gets 10% ACMPR customer discount, as well as an extra 5% off with discount code.
Aaaaand free samples!

Niiiice! 30% is epic especially for silica as it’s ridiculous for good mono silics anymore! Awesome

thats good to know thank you. jerks didnt offer me any free samples last time. was it the owner working when u went in ? it was some young girl for me who didnt seem to know much lol

also did u get down to ready set grow to see if they have anything u need left

2 Likes

ALWAYS ask? I’ve learned this, was going to a shop as a backup for 4 years…… one day while I was loading up coco I watched this dude come out with a box that had microbial mass, I was like “hey, you got that here, I’ve been looking at that stuff to try but didn’t notice it,” he’s like “ oh they don’t sell it yet, I just bought my nutes but they had all this in the freebie bin so I grabbed one of each” “freebie bin!? Where is this freebie bin” “under the counter you gotta ask man” I walked back in like “bro, all the money I’ve spent here I never got a free thing once, even with the seeds I’ve bought” he slaps two boxes on the counter! “Take what you want bro, apologies, I thought u knew” I got a sample of extreme mykos, a bottle of microbial mass, four posters, a lanyard, 2 t-shirts, pens, a mug and like 30 stickers :stuck_out_tongue: “ ever since, every other time I ask to see the box and they oblige. Unreal the free shit they get! He got 4 oxy cloners free to give away last month, that’s how I won mine!

4 Likes

ya gonna have to start but they should really offer if they want good customer relationship lol. i was even like this is my first time here and you closer so ill be a regular! but the girl seemed new so maybe next time. lol

1 Like

I agree they should, I was pissed they never once did in 4 years but when he let me go to town that day it made up for it :wink:

2 Likes

I never got to RSG…to far from polo park area since that new place is basically down the street.
The deals 20%, 30%, 40% are only for online orders, but they have everything available for pick-up in stock at the new location, so no shipping fees.
The 10% discount is on everything, everytime…have to prove you’re ACMPR though (one time).
The freebies, they send you notification when they get them…so you can go in and scoop em first…this is with the V.I.G. status with ACMPR too.
I dunno…maybe change is good sometimes…lol. might be my new place.
Just waiting for the ACMPR approval notice from them and will put my order through. Should be saving a nice chunk of $

1 Like

Also…Canadian tire has their soil and stuff for 50% off right now.
This bag is listed as $19.99 but got 50% off at the register.

3 Likes

I know i said friday chop day… but thinking might go another few days up to a week more. Not sure yet but there ready but why rush when i have time

1 Like

Been watching this. My gushmintz never popped here. So kinda pissed. :triumph: I need to try again this f anyone has straight gushmintz seed.

They were told to be great strain with some gassy smell when in week 7-8 So been antsy trying to get more

2 Likes

Yeah, those plants look super nice! They’re probably putting on weight nicely.

2 Likes

yes i want to run the pure cut also after this. every strain kinda had a gushmint dom pheno and they always stood out. i go down before lights out every day and rub a couple lowers so i can sniff my fingers while i try to fall asleep or browse online lol thats how nice it is to me

2 Likes

they are. its at the point do i wait a little longer maybe 5 or 6 more days or just get it done now lol. wish i had a dedicated dry room so i would take the ones done and leave the others.

2 Likes

If anyone runs into a straight seed. I am down

2 Likes

i dont know if there are seeds prob s1’s but i know the cut that pollinated these was from purple city genetics. if your state side i can find the price for you for clones

2 Likes

Alright got impatient and decided day 70 was chop day. Going to need to bathe in isopropyl to get the goo off. Was gonna do a fancy photo shoot for en all but no help and floppy colas ended that thought sorry

12 Likes

Great structure and beautiful frost on those buds. Also hardly any trimming and super chunky which is my favorite type of structure.

2 Likes

Shit, man…looks like a sweet harvest! 10 weeks is long enough…I pushed mine from 8 to 9 and now probably looking at 10 weeks too.

What are you planning on running next? Winter is here…time to go all out!

1 Like

Yes agreed hopefully they dont shrink to much haha thank you