Habitt’s hemp habittat of holistic healing

I love that purple on her. Do you plan to run her again? I will be running this again so I can get that purp.

Ya I think I have one more seed. I didn’t get the purple leaves but the buds were purple as soon as had enough pistils to form bud. I’m blown away I stunted it and it’s about 10 inches tall was very unhappy. No lower branches no branches at all really just a cola. Damn that little cola packed dense purple nugs all over it. I mean packed! I’ll include pic once I go outside still drinking my am coffee. Looking good!

1 Like

Sounds like the next one needs a bit of sts for some sweet seeds. Pun intended.

1 Like

Black Cream day 49 week 7
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 42 week 6
Wicked Witch day 38

Temp 77
RH 54%

I dont know what the WW is up too. Fed them today with the GH cal mag for the extra nitrogen. I moved the tent around so the Black Cream is up front for easy access.

Group Shot

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

6 Likes

Hey so my black cream got the chop last night 57 days outside.

So mine finished way faster than yours looks. If mine is any indication those buds are gonna SWELL! This girl had me disappointed about 2 weeks ago then the buds grew and grew.

4 Likes

She is such a pretty looking plant. If it weren’t for the new Illuminauto’s from Meph I’d run her again back to back trying to get a more purple pheno. In fact i still may. Definitely going to do a seed run this next grow. You up for some Aunt Ginny S1’s and crosses?

Black Cream day 50
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 43
Wicked Witch day 39

Temp 80
RH 55%

Group Shot

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

5 Likes

Black Cream day 51
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 44
Wicked Witch day 40

Temp 77
RH 55%

Im almost certain the the WW is a photo and Im going to give her the boot in the next few days to let the others have more room.

A moth I found at work that I thought looked cool

Group shot

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

10 Likes

That moth is freaky looking!

1 Like

Black Cream day 52
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 45
Wicked Witch day 41

Temp 78
RH 54%

It looks like the WW has finally started to flower, IDK. Im kind of worried that the BC isn’t going to fatten up as the buds still looks a bit anemic.

Its still there in the exact same spot. Hasn’t moved a muscle.

Group Shot

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

6 Likes

Black Cream day 53
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 46
Wicked Witch day 42 week 6

Temp 77
RH 55%

Group shot

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

7 Likes

Plants are looking good in there, nice and full tent for sure! What are you going to do with that Wicked Witch? Is it continuing to stretch into the lights?

3 Likes

Im pinching the tips and bending her like i did with the glo & bc. I’ve also switched her to bloom nutes just to discourage any more growth. Hopefully this will be enough. If not I may have to get extreme with her and top her again.

3 Likes

Haha, yeah, if you have more autos on deck for next round she may be sticking around longer if you decide to stick with her.

2 Likes

Next round im running just two, I’ve learned my lesson about space, for a seed run. Going to s1 the new Meph Illuminauto ChemBAP (Creme de la Chem x ManBearAlienPig) and Crinkle Crunch (Forum Stomper X Grape Crinkle). There will be many seeds and I will give them away.

3 Likes

Good idea on the spacing, what size is the tent? For your S1 project, are you going to reverse one of the plants, separate them to so they just pollinate themselves, or let them have a party together and have a mystery mix between the two?

2 Likes

I have a 2x2x4 tent. With this being my first reversal I may have to run them one at a time. So it may look like this to get the s1 and crosses of both, which I want to make. Run A; make s1 seeds and collect pollen. Run B for second run. Run A 3 weeks after B is planted. Self B and collect pollen. Make s1 and hit with A collected from before. When A is ready hit with B collected from before.

4 Likes

Black Cream day 54
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 47
Wicked Witch day 43

Temp 78
RH 57%

Group shot

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

8 Likes

Black Cream day 56 week 8
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 49 week 7
Wicked Witch day 45

Temp 80
RH 55%

Group shot

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

9 Likes

So most of you who follow know Im doing a seed run for the new meph illuminautos and I only have 1 strain slotted for the first part, ChemBAP. Im having trouble deciding on a second strain to complement the first. I’ve whittled it down to Chemdogging, AvT and Skywalker. Chembap has a bit of each in her lineage from the chemdogging itself to the Rippleys OG in the AvT and Skywalker.

So what do you think OG? More Chem or more Rippleys?

3 Likes