Habitt’s hemp habittat of holistic healing

I like that idea.

2 Likes

This sounds plain devious! Or just evil.
It also might be somewhat damaging to the health of these gals. Yeah, maybe to far, lol.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I slapped myself after I had that bad bad thought.

2 Likes

Black Cream day 41
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 34
Wicked Witch day 30

Temp 80
RH 55%

There was some discoloration on one of the Black Cream buds so I cut it off. I dont think its mold or anything like that but it may have to do with how close the lights are.

Group Shot

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream
Brown bud top

Good bud top

5 Likes

Plants are looking great! :call_me_hand:t3::blush::herb:
Now that’s a tent full of happiness…:wink:
What kinda smell are you getting from the boh, glo and bc trichs?

1 Like

I had to get back in there to do a stem rub. The BOH smells a lot like oranges but a bit spicier if that makes any sense. The Glo is SUPER complex and Im having a hard time pinning it down maybe a bit of incense?? IDK. The Black Cream is spicy, peppery, creamy and somewhat sweet.

1 Like

I’ve been bitching and moaning about my light height for weeks now and I finally decided to do something about it. Got an extra 7 inches out of it. There really has to be better ways to hang lights.

7 Likes

Definitely makes a big difference…:v:t3::herb::blush:

1 Like

Black Cream day 42 Week 6
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 35 Week 5
Wicked Witch day 31

Temp 82
RH 49%

The WW is taking her sweet time flowering, its almost been 5 weeks and nothing.

Group Shot

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

6 Likes

Black Cream day 43
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 36
Wicked Witch day 32

Temp 79
RH 50%

Group Shot

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

6 Likes

Black Cream day 44
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 37
Wicked Witch day 33

Temp 82
RH 50%

The WW is still sitting in flowering limbo. She’s suppose to be done in 11 weeks from seed. I’ve heard about autos not flowering until week 10, 11, 12 and one at week 15. I really hope she starts flowering soon. The BOH is getting thicker than a snicker.

Group shot

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

7 Likes

Black Cream day 45
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 38
Wicked Witch day 34

Temp 77
RH 55%

Group shot

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

7 Likes

Looking great in there! You really filled out that tent! Can’t wait to see them chunk up!

1 Like

Thanks! I was worried for a minute that I was going to run out of room but everything worked out. They are coming along nicely, everyone looks healthy, except for a few tops that got burnt. Im going to have to take everyone out again one day and get some more pics of them.

3 Likes

Black Cream day 46
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 39
Wicked Witch day 35 week 5

Temp 77
RH 56%

The WW has still not started to flower and its the end of week 5. I’ll give her another 2 weeks before I consider her a photo and chop her.

Group shot

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

3 Likes

Beautiful looking plants. Looks like you got the 10% chance green pheno on your black cream. Maybe it’ll get some purple later on mine came out purple out the gate.

2 Likes

Black Cream day 48
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 41
Wicked Witch day 37

Temp 78
RH 55%

Sorry I missed an update yesterday. Had to do yard work when I got home from work and by the time I was done it was lights off in the tent.

Both the Glo and the Black Cream have spotting and yellowing of leaves which fall off after a while. Im thinking its either an N deficiency, a P excess or it could be a PH problem. Tested the PH in the reservoir and I dont think its that, its sitting pretty at 5.9 so It looks like I have a N def or P excess or maybe even both. I’ve switched out my GH cal mag for TPS cal mag that didn’t have N in it so I think Im going to start adding the GH back to the formula to see if it fixes the problem. If not I’ll back down on the nutes to see if it goes away.

Yellowing and spotting

Group shot

Blood Orange Haze

Wicked Witch

Glo

Black Cream

9 Likes

I just noticed but the black cream is fast approaching the finish. You can see some of the hairs starting to darken. What do you think? 3… 4 more weeks?

2 Likes

She’ll let you know. :wink::+1:

1 Like

My black creAm outside took all 56 days to final get the pistils to change color. Probably coming down today or tomorrow. 57 days today.

1 Like