Habitt's little 2x2 grow 2023 Mephisto Double Grape

I was too excited and chopped her now. FULL SPEED AHEAD!

7 Likes

This is some top lvel stuff man <3

2 Likes

I disagree, this was amateurish at best, in my opinion, but I’ve learned a lot. I was lucky to get help from the community at large and hope to use what I’ve learned going forward. Mephisto does indeed make some great seeds that, despite me attempts to kill her, came out looking great!

3 Likes

Da plan going forward. I also got a Farmer Freeman’s sex test for the Black Cream since I dont want to wait to find out if I have to toss it or not.

5 Likes

Well, bad news. The drying process has resulted in a hay smell. Im pretty sure its the temps which had reached 78-79 for several hours during the day a couple days in a row, RH has been stable at 58-59%. Still no stem snap so its still has a few more days left.

4 Likes

Give it time bud. I’ve had hay smell flower turn itself back around in the cure. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Lets hope so. I got some grove bags so lets hope a nice 3 or 4 month cure smooths things out.

3 Likes

Some smells, especially sours, can take along time to show up. For me anything lemon, sour, can take a few weeks to come back. Even sweet smells like grape can disappear sometimes and come back after a few weeks. Give it a chance to cure and I bet you’re pleasantly surprised. :v:

2 Likes

It took 7 days but Its finally done. 50.63grams dry. 6 grams short of 2 ounces. Not bad for a tiny 9 inch plant that I tried to kill! :laughing:
Its all in a grove bag for a nice long cure. OH! They hay smell has reduced a significant amount, so THATS a plus!
Its larfy af but thats my light, 100W acinfinity base light.

10 Likes

Nice! let us know how it smokes

3 Likes