Handguns and firearms talk

New toy :grin::grin::grin:

12 Likes

Is that the double barrel pump?!? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I recently saw those. Have you shot it yet? How do you like it?

2 Likes

It absolutely is. Isnā€™t she sexy.

Yeah Iā€™ve ran a couple hundred rounds through her so far :rofl:
Itā€™s incredibly fun. It holds 16 2 3/4 shells. Crowd pleaser. Everyone wants a turn hahahā€¦ not a practical home defender unless you are willing to leave it loaded. Doesnā€™t fire two shells at once fires right barrel then left barrel then you pump and fire 2 again.

5 Likes

A little humor

6 Likes

Howā€™s the action on the dp? The ksg was constantly hanging up and would jam up if you tried to rack it to fast. That was a problem for me as I kept one tube full of slugs and the other buck shot. Depending on where someone is in the house is what I would shoot so I needed it to be able to rack fast and not jam. It failed miserably so it went bye bye

4 Likes

Any time Iā€™ve owned or shot a keltec I felt like a beta tester or something :rofl:

My ksg got traded off for similar reasons, not quite as bad on the hangups for me but still not 100%. Much happier now that itā€™s turned into a tactical 590 and a threaded old-school 10/22!

4 Likes

This lil trouble maker is so much fun to shoot.

5 Likes

that 10 guage would be a hell of a gun to have. how ever i do not think it would be wise. to fire it like a hand gun.

4 Likes

My handgun. Sig 365

150757895_147107683896260_3334481441725425873_n

150526425_157821972698400_7931122415730176228_n

9 Likes

Had to give up my Concealed Carry when I got MMJ card. Have a .40 Glock. Ruger .357 Nickel snub nose was my carry, with hoag grip it slips in the pocket with just the handle sticking out. Carried mostly in city in case of car jacking. Tucked right i between seat in the truck. Letā€™s just say you wouldnā€™t want to be the one tapping the glass with you 9mm as I put 5 hollow points in your gut through the door of my truck. Granted I would never hear againā€¦lol

3 Likes

I gave up my med card to get my cc backā€¦lol

4 Likes

Thank God they protect us on that front in Oklahoma so far.

They actually passed a law that we cannot be prevented from purchasing, carrying, owning, etc simply because we have a card. It also included a provision for a cc card as well.

The federal form of course, is on your own conscience, but I follow the second ammendment.

5 Likes

Glad here in Maine we have constutional carry. No need for a ccp.

5 Likes

Have friends that kept both but itā€™s a clear conflict of interest. If I think I need it, it goes with me open carry, I donā€™t have any reason to conceal my weapon or not register it.

3 Likes

I love my SIGā€¦they were known as the Rolls Royce of 9mm back in the the day when I bought mine bromigo.

6 Likes

Its a conflict of interest as far as the feds are concerned, yes. Wasting my money a conflict of interest as far as I am concerned.

If its up to a conflict of interest, or me dying over some person, Ill live with that conflict.

Its a stupid conflict, and hopefully it will be fixed soon my friend. You shouldnt have to choose.

6 Likes

Iā€™m in the market for an AR15. Thereā€™s one of these that might be available close to me. Thought about going to tomorrow and seeing if itā€™s still available. Curious what anything has to say about a Daniel Defense DDM4 V11?

Edit: I know nothing about rifles. Any input is greatly appreciated. :v:

3 Likes

It looks like a pretty nice rifle. Personally I wouldnā€™t pay that much for an AR, but it has pretty good reviews. I like the mid length gas system as opposed to the carbine length. It will shoot a bit softer.

Iā€™m not big on a key mod rail either, but that can be changed out.

If you have the money to spend, thatā€™s a good one.

3 Likes

Daniel defense is definitely a good one. I personally would buy all the parts you like and build one yourself. However if youā€™re not into that Daniel defense is definitely a great choice.

5 Likes