Happy Holidaze

Increased light to an average of 1,500.

5 Likes

I was looking around other grow threads and realized that the real cool part of these is seeing the progression of the plants. I’ll upload some pictures from the beginning of this grow.

6 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

The watering wand was causing the housing of my water pump to leak a bit. To help ease that, and to further facilitate watering the plants, I bought these tree watering sprinklers. They work like a charm!

4 Likes

Howdy y’all, I’m experiencing what I believe to be a Mag deficiency. I’ve posted that here, if you want to check it out.

The update today will actually be on my next grow. I’ve planted a few seeds! I’ll be growing one of Kagyu’s and Bodhi’s collab, American Skunk Select x Colombian. I’m not sure what Kagyu’s Colombian is necessarily, but I’m excited to grow my first strain with Colombian genetics.

The other seeds are by Skunk Devil Genetics, which he titled “Lavender Afghani”. I cut off contact with the dude, so I’m not sure what heritage that plant has.

EDIT: I had it written down in my physical journal, Lavender Afghani is comprised of Runtz x Lavender Kush x Afghani Balkh

These are going to be relatively smaller plants compared to how long I usually veg for. I’ll also be cutting off all side branches and leave only the main branch colas. Hopefully they can withstand the stress!

Anyway, here’s some pics!

I’m keeping the humidity in this tent to 80, and am also leaving the lights on 24 hours until I switch them. I want to clarify that I don’t add my logo on the pics in order to push a brand or insinuate I’m an expert. I’m a newbie, but I don’t want anyone to steal my images and not shoot credits.

¡Buenos humos!

5 Likes

I’ve noticed that most plants don’t actually like 24 hr light…seedlings included, but if you don’t mind the slower growth, it doesn’t hurt…:+1:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I actually can’t afford the slower growth! Thanks for the heads up, I’ll switch them to 18/6 today.

What it do, party people?

My primary garden is still showing signs of a deficiency, but now that it’s progressed further I no longer think it’s a Mag deficiency.

Grow #4.

Here we have one of Meadows’ fan leaves from 8 days ago.

And this is the same leaf last night.

:eye: :nose: :eye:

Thinking it’s not a Magnesium deficiency like I originally thought, I then thought it was a zinc deficiency, but zinc is immobile… I’m now thinking it may be a mix of potassium and nitrogen. I upped the Advanced Nutrients bases from 5 mL/gal to 7 mL/gal.

Janice hasn’t shown any signs of deficiencies, she’s been super resilient.

5th Grow.

These bad suckers just hit their first week. As a father, I’ve never been more proud. I’m going to mess around with this grow and do some real aggressive defoliation to only let the main branches have some thick colas. There are 3 seedlings that show promise. One being Kagyu’s Bodhi collab, and the other two being some Lavender Afghani.

Thanks for stopping by!

¡Buenos humos!

5 Likes

How’s the ph ? Could possibly be that.

1 Like

It was 6.5 last flush. I did stop messing with the pH since I was told I didn’t have to with pH perfect tech.

1 Like

Today I murdered 3 seedlings.

3 Likes

Made some edibles

8 Likes

4th Grow:

The two Tropolopes are coming in real nice like. Great smells of sweet chocolate are filling up my tent. The Afghani strain is definitely a longer flower. Unlike her Tropolope sister, I wasn’t able to bring life back to the yellow leaves. I used my phone to record a video and uploaded it to vimeo, click here if you want to go check it out.

5th Grow:

I’ve dwindled my plants down to three. The Colombian ASS is on the left, and the other two are Lavender Afghani’s. There was a little bit of transplant shock, first time I’ve tried transplanting without a solid root ball. They all seem to be bouncing back just fine. I’m flipping these girls today after 16 days of veg.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hola, muy buenas tardes a todos.

Grow #4: I’m about two weeks away from chopping these ol’ gals. The Tropolopes are starting to emit notes of sweet chocolate, whilst the Heart of Darkness x Balkh Afghani is emitting notes of mint, and earth.

I’m a smelly dude. :smirk: I really appreciate the smells produced by cannabis, so this is about my favorite part of the grow. The Afghani could use a little fattening up, but I’ve gained enough weight recently for the both of us. I’ll let it slide.

I fed them their last nutrient feed on Monday. I will start to flush them from here on out.

Grow 5:
The three seedlings I decided not to murder have bounced back entirely from their transplant shock. They’re looking cuter than two peas in a pot.

Pues, eso es todo parceros. ¡Buenos humos!

3 Likes

Oh yeah, and I fucked around with my new phone and snagged some cool pics.

3 Likes

That’s NICE!

That’s Right nice! :+1:
You are going to have a great harvest…

Cheers
G

1 Like

Thank you! I’m excited to smoke something besides the Lemon CBDiesel I’ve been puffing on.

Gave the girls a haircut today. Getting ready for harvest.

5 Likes

Nice job @Mr.Christmas, those bud sites are beautiful!

1 Like