Happy Little Trees with Meesh 2023

Those look really good Meesh. :sunglasses: :metal: Moving nicely. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: Although it’d be better to not have panic attacks, I am happy to listen any time. So post away. :hugs:

That way, when I’m full-tilt-wacked-out, I can call YOU at 11:30 at night freaking out. :wink:

You were right about me not handling Hawaii after all. It blows. :crazy_face: See you on the mainland when I make it back. :rowing_man:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Looks like balls right? Shit. I think I’m down to one possible gg4ril now

8 Likes

Nice succulents. As far as cactus goes, i wanna see some peyote cactus in the ground.

2 Likes

Y’all think this is genetic or some kinda mites?

8 Likes

So both of the home depots by my house are out of lady bugs. I saw a few aphids and a few spider mites. I’ll call my local nursery manana and see if they have any. I really don’t want to spray them.

The tallest RKS has a really nasty funky smell to it and is the one I really want to grow out. Just my luck it will be a male. The other two are branchier, shorter and the one posted above looks like it has a mutation. Both of them smell like skunk 1. So Def not Road Kill like. The RKS labeled 1 the one I like doesn’t smell like road kill either, but it is funky and Nasty and I can get down with that. :crossed_fingers: I forgot to mention the RKS #1 that I like also has purple stems like my sour diesel last year. The others do not.

So far the gg4ril is the only one showing hints of sex. Pretty sure it’s balls as it’s got a stem. Either that or just a new leaf and I’m tripping.

@cannabissequoia Homie, come to visit the mainland the weekend of October 14th and celebrate :champagne: our wedding!

10 Likes

Doesn’t it take like 10 years or more to get a mature peyote cactus? I thought I saw that somewhere.

1 Like

This is exactly the place to post and vent. Never apologize for that.

:arrow_up: Ditto. You don’t know me, but the Mrs. and I followed all of your grow last year before I became a member.

You got this :wink:

4 Likes

Dunno. but yeah, i think i may’ve heard that too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really?? Oh my Gosh! How cool is that? Super flattered! Thank you!

5 Likes

This is the Blue Dream she had me grow while following your grow. She said “If it’s Meesh’s favorite, I want you to grow it for me.” :slight_smile:

19 Likes

That looks gorgeous!! My favorite high! Great for anxiety and social situations. Was that the first time you grew Blue Dream? I’m growing one in a 15 gallon this year. I almost always have to pull it early outside here. The seed version is just so Blueberry leaning. Dang Humidity!

8 Likes

She was our first Blue Dream. She was beautiful. Grown in a 10 gallon bag (our standard). Amazing terps, up high and she gave us around 11 zips. We were not disappointed. took forever to trim.

6 Likes

It’s tough to see from the pic perspective, but that area is 3 feet wide and 4 feet deep. The ceiling is 8 feet high. We grow one plant on each side of the room and it gives us about 3 feet in the middle for watering and care. Sealed room connected to the main air handling unit of the house for temp and humidity control. It’s a great grow room. We also use a 4x4 for whatever the Mrs. chooses and a 2x4 for seedlings. She’s nothing compared to the baseball bats you grow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:partying_face:

I had that weird feeling when I posted “is bodhi working with berner?” and a shitstorm of activity ensued, even on IG, where I don’t exist. :joy: :man_shrugging:

We’re like Ben Franklin & Tom Jefferson! Or George Jefferson & Archie Bunker, at least

:writing_hand: …We declare these weeds to be self-evident…and forethwithe stony…

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

They look pretty mighty to me, bro! I truly believe the giant buds I grow are a result of Kyle Kushman’s supercropping technique and Mammoth P inoculant. It’s hard to take credit for anything. The lab does all the soil calculations, the inoculant simply works and I learned the pruning on Youtube. Honestly, I’m usually most proud of my container grows, cuz I actually have to pay attention and add my own inputs. Once we built the trellises and bug net, it’s been gravy. I seriously doubt I would be able to grow one in say a indoor hydro or DWC to save my life. lol

What medium and nutes are you using? I think your indoor set-up is awesome! You can grow some trees in there with 8 feet

7 Likes

Laverne and Shirley? Thelma and Louise? :rofl: :rofl: :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That is a dream. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

Came here from the Roadkill thread you linked. Crinkle leaf is actually a mutation that can pop up. If that’s what it is. You might have veriagation there, too. Or just the feint start of some kinda nute issues. Bless it with calmag.

2 Likes

I’m a simple farmer. Coco, worm castings perlite and Dr. Earth. Amend as necessary. We’ve had a couple go over six feet, simply because I underestimated the stretch. Having to tie colas to the lights is both a blessing and a curse :slight_smile: I love your trellis set ups.

2 Likes