Happy Little Trees with Meesh 2023

You should have the space, pretty jealous of your backyard setup (as I think a lot of us are ;). Smart on not keeping the lowers, too much work when you’re breaking down those huge outdoor plants.

I really like when they stack like that. It makes them easy to break down and trim.

Thanks man… the Lavender Jack in that tent is pretty impressive as well, can’t wait to smoke this one.

14 Likes

It looks to me like you have trichomes at the base of a real fan leaf there(bottom right) :+1: bragging rights

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Shit, I’m short 5 pots for transplants. Hopefully I’ll have time tomorrow for grow store and 5 transplants. 3 Gg4ril and 3 black mamba done. Taking a break then I’ll transplant 2 of the Clones. Umm… the blueberry and T-1000.

I topped the Ma milk yesterday and she’s throwing pistils like crazy today. I’ll be bummed if I put her in the ground and she starts budding right now. I’ll see what happens tomorrow

I have 4 Iced Cube seedlings and the Rainbow Belts clone left for then too. 3 fems waiting for the ground.

This is a super busy week for me after tomorrow and we are going out of town for 4 days too. I don’t want to make dad drive over here while I’m gone to water if I don’t have to. My housesitter won’t know what to do back here

9 Likes

So here are 2 very pissed off Clones. They’ve been outside now for like 24 hours and they just got a transplant. I expect them to look perkier in a day or two. They are actually pissed because they were pretty dry when I came out today.

And my lettuce grow (that’s the name of it) looking crazy…

16 Likes

Just got caught up on your thread. Seems like everything is coming along nicely. I’m sure you will not regret amending based off of a soil test! Can’t wait to see some beautiful monsters. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks! I don’t know why I was so weird about it. It really wasn’t as big of a deal as I made it out to be in my mind.

6 Likes

What’s the antique exercise or weight loss vessel? :joy: vegetable steamer

1 Like

It’s trippy looking, but works really well. I dig it. Gonna have so many strawberries soon! YES! :yum: :strawberry:

2 Likes

Clones much perkier today. Transplants looking good too. I had a much longer day than anticipated. I was able to get to the grow store to get more pots, but I didn’t get to the last of the transplants. My fiance will help me out with putting 3 fems and the Ma milk clone in the ground tomorrow and I’ll get the others done. Tomorrow afternoon is the only time I have left before Saturday when I travel. All Transplants should easily make it to Tuesday before they need water. I hope anyway.

Today’s Shots

21 Likes

Nice. I love your grow area setup with the cages and netting.

Hope your travel goes well!

3 Likes

Should definitely be fine @Meesh enjoy your trip !

2 Likes

Bugs always triumphs

1 Like

Alright, getting a late start in the garden. When you are going out of town and have a million things to do at home, that’s when the world conspires against you.

Yesterday I had to stay 3 extra hours at a client’s office because of their computer problems. Today 2 extra hours at another client’s and tomorrow and Friday I have dental appointments. 3 freaking dentist visits in one week. :tired_face:

I’ve instructed my man on what I need done, which is to turn all the dirt under 4 of the trellises then plant the MM clone, and 3 of the fem seedlings. MAC, peanut butter breath and the cherry pie.

I’m transplanting the 4 remaining Iced Cube seedlings and the Rainbow Belts clone now.

9 Likes

Transplants are done! They will stay here in 2 gallon pots until they either show sex or are big enough to go into a 20 gallon. There’s 5 ground spots left. Universe willing I will get a female of Iced Cube, Orange Goji, Black Mamba, Road Kill skunk and gg4ril . I originally chose these for ground spots. I swapped the Blue Dream ground spot with the Mother’s milk clone.

I have the following plants left:

Gorilla sherbert Female
Blue Dream Female
Rainbow Belts 2.0 clone
Blueberry clone
T-1000 clone
Unsexed Bubba kushxssdd clone

I’m going to container grow as follows:

Blue Dream 20 gallon
Rainbow Belts 15 gallon
T-1000 15 gallon
Blueberry 10 gallon (very indica structured prob gonna mold)
Unsexed clone 10 gallon (same. Mold prone)

My question to you fine folks is who’s grown MAC? Not Mac 1, this is just MAC. Not sure if it’s different. If so, how indica structured are the buds? Are they super duper dense buds or more hybrid structured? The denser and more indica leaning, the more I’ll lose to mold from our 70% humidity come September and October. Our nights and mornings are super wet those months. My question is between the Mac and the black mamba. Which should take the ground spot and which should go in a container. In the container, the size is limited and a better chance to avoid rot. How big does MAC get? If only 5 feet max then container. It’s a hard choice, but the MAC seedling already seems shorter and more indica leaning of the two. So I have a dilemma

11 Likes

I just checked on the Black Mamba and the Mac. Holy crap the Black Mamba can get up to 16 feet and is a 13 to 14 week flower and the MAC only gets max 6 feet. So I have to swap MAC to the container and the Black Mamba to the ground. If it really takes that long in flower then Dad is gonna be taking care of it while I’m on my honeymoon. It will be the lone ranger out there. lol

13 Likes

Well, I guess it’s just us now :man_white_haired: :herb:🪴🪴🪴

:joy: great image

4 Likes

So, I’m back from Las Vegas and the plants all look great. Happy really, they’ve all adjusted to their transplants. The clones look absolutely thrilled to be outside and in new homes. They have really adjusted beautifully. The 3 plants in the ground are fine none of the transplants are yellowing anymore and are loving the organic nutes. They were certainly ready for big girl soil. Only the unsexed clone bubba kush x ssdd was drooping, but it is badly needing a transplant. I know it’s rootbound. I’ll fix it this week.

We had a great trip! Our puppy was so good, the whole time. Couldn’t believe it! Slept almost the entire 5 hours there or just chilled out. Absolutely loved my mom and step-dad, he followed my step-dad everywhere. Their house is absolutely huge with a big backyard, pool, spa, sauna, garden and has a separate casita that we stayed in. Casanova thought he was a king and just explored absolutely everything. We went and played air hockey and a bunch of old pinball machines and video games at the pinball museum which is HUGE! Also went to The (newly opened) Punk Rock Museum which was very nicely done. It was absolutely awesome to see a lot of people and friends represented in there. Bands that started in my hometown, old show memorabilia, flyers of gigs that my fiance and I actually attended back in the day. It was very nostalgic for me. Especially as part of the punk scene growing up in Southern Cali. IYKYK We spent like 3 1/2 hours in there. Great collection! Some of my faves were Joe Strummer’s last bag of weed, young pics of Iggy Pop on stage with his dick out, a betamax tape of the movie Suburbia (again IYKYK, like seeing a unicorn) and this entire display case of cassette tapes of gigs from various band, demos all with hand written labels. A room full of instruments that belonged to various bands. One of Joan Jett’s Guitars included. Just thoroughly bitchen. Lemmy from Motorhead’s entire Leather ensemble from hat to boots. Just a whole lot of random punk shit in there from the 70’s through the 90’s… I highly recommend it for any punker’s next trip to Vegas.

14 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking about growing 2 clones of it this year until I read the grow specs. Be a December pull. :rofl:

1 Like

It better be one seriously mold resistant sucker

4 Likes

Fuck n A. :100:

1 Like