Happy's Infinite Hash Rosin Adventures : From Seed to Hash Rosin

I chose to adapt it to my own

I use 20/20/20 in early veg

Then 10/30/20 in early bloom using cal net and Epson salts very lightly
then I blend
Equal parts 10/30/20 and 5/12/26 mid bloom also a bit of Epson salts and cal net
Finish up with 5/12/26 till finish

It’s all about the npk
Veg 1/1/1
Bloom 1/3/2
Mid bloom 1/2/5 ish
Late 1/2/3 till finish diminishing strength to finish

3 Likes

@JoeCrowe I saw this and thought of you. Hope your week is off to a great start along with all OGers!

5 Likes

Love to see this

3 Likes

Yah that’s actually an artists conception of a SEM image. Notice how there are no colors in one of those scans and the colors that are present in the pic are all wrong.

2 Likes

I figured it was, you and your awesome work came to mind.

2 Likes

I know that I’m way ahead of needing one but found a freeze dryer for under 1k. I also found a website to rent one for $50 a day with min of 3 days.

Any thoughts on freeze dryers? I might be out of mu league for my first hash rosin try.

4 Likes

Received my water results today, no clue if its good but we will see.

2 Likes

Do they show you the bad stuff?
I see fuckin bromide and uranium in over water over here
Fuck man why did you make me look at that! :grimacing: time to buy a god dam RO system for the ladies.

2 Likes

I have not the first clue on what’s supposed to be in our water lol. I sent a email to Jacks321 to talk about what feeding schedule they suggest.

2 Likes

You can freeze dry the hash in the freezer and skip the freeze dryer. Then in the future if you want more speed, you can invest in one.

1 Like

Your 100% right, lets see if I can even get to that point first :rofl:

2 Likes

The Flo, Goji OG and Chemdog have been dropped for a 24 hr soak. Mixed in 5 drops of h2o2 to each cup of water. May the sprouting queens be upon us with goodness. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Lets all have a great day!
Walked out the door this morning with good sites. All but 1 Flo sunk with a little help by me.

2 Likes

For anyone wondering about the water sample I received on my tap water. The response from their tech team along with the schedule recommended.

3 Likes

Transfered the seeds by pouring them into some paper towels. Into baggies and squeezing the seal part to create openings. Layed them in a warm dark room and we shall see.

4 Likes

We got some mixed Coco! Just made a layer of perlite on top and mixed it up!

When I was draining the extra water from the coco, my disposal stopped working. Had a scare and don’t think draining coco in sink may be the smartest. Ended up tripping the circut breaker, flipped her back on and I didn’t break the garbage disposal.

2 Likes

The one thing that we need power. I hate it when the lights go out.

You’ll stop your sink up. lol

1 Like

Stinking up but not stopping up. :wink: How are we this morning?

2 Likes

We got some tails!

Starting with Goji OG

ChemDog

Flo we have one that’s not cracked so far.

Curious as to when you plant them?
Once tails show or do you let them tails grow a little?

Happy Friday all!

7 Likes