Happy's Infinite Hash Rosin Adventures : From Seed to Hash Rosin

I’ve read mixed things, definitely know what run off is :wink:. Reason I brought it up and got yours along with hopefully some other OGers input. Different parts of the interweb, but best input comes from OGers like you.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it. Water, drain, rinse, repeat.

2 Likes

I think the thing is you don’t want to over saturate the medium with water. I don’t think the runoff itself is harmful. In the case of leaching the soil, you probably wouldn’t want to use the runoff unless it was diluted. I use the waste from my hydroponics system on the flower bed. You could always experiment with it, where you have a low value house plant that you pump full of runoff juice. See if it dies.

2 Likes

Good morning Joe. You know what, thats a great idea! Now I need to find a house plant to get :laughing:

Have a good day everyone!

1 Like

I just upped my light level to notch 4 out of 10. The first level doesn’t work on the HLG 600R but that’s a known issue. It’s around 18-19" from the top of the tallest plant. Lets see how they react and how the tempature does.

1 Like

This Flu sucks!

1 Like

Dude, 104’s pretty high, you might wanna go to the hospital…

2 Likes

107 is the death zone. As long as it doesn’t rise any higher. If that is a child’s reading, they usually run a higher fever than an adult. Always err on the side of caution though.

3 Likes

Yeah, better safe than sorry. I haven’t had a fever or even a cold in years, but still… Shit can spike. I think I’d go to the doctor if I had a temperature of 104.

2 Likes

heh heh I’m not a doctor, but I play one on TV. That stuff I parroted back was advice from the government web site called health link.

2 Likes

Had a hell of a nap, woke up a week later feeling better lol

Does this Flo look to be male?

4 Likes

Glad you made it! :laughing: :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely male! He’s got some weird looking balls!

3 Likes

Here’s a group photo of the kids. These feel like they’re taking for ever to show sex. I thought by now I’d have all the males out but who knows.

Transplanted two into a 4 gallon pot but don’t feel like wasting time if males.

I love how this Unicorn Poop is growing.

6 Likes

I might try my hand in some cloning, I need to pick out the two keepers and clear up the closet. I do have some clonex, where do you guys typically take a cutting from?

Check out how the mutant Flo has come along, was practicing some super cropping.

4 Likes

I’m sure there are people with more experience that can chime in but I have had seemingly equal results whether cutting the upper new growth tips or the tender shoots further down the branches. As long as they’re not “woody”.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, would the circled part be cut at a 45°?

Edit :

This looks cheap and easy to get going fast.

2 Likes

That looks like a reasonable spot to me. Good luck and enjoy.

Cloning used to scare the crap out of me until I accidentally let some cuts go dry in a cup of low ppm water. I literally just forgot they were there. Discovered them around a week after I cut them and they were covered in roots. Most of these plants are just itching to stay alive as long as we can get out of their way. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks bud, I’m going to research after I get rid of these munchies.

3 Likes

Just like that a 4x4 tent goes up. We may be pulling clones tomorrow. Super nervous on the while process I can’t lie.

The family went out of town, they should get a laugh at the pop up tent over night.

7 Likes