Happy's Infinite Hash Rosin Adventures : From Seed to Hash Rosin

I’m fixin’ to trash a chemdog temple flow mutie myself. It’s week 2 and the motherfucker isn’t growing leaves!

3 Likes

It’s growing super funky, looks like the lower growth is doing then the upper. Almost looks like it topped itself :rofl:, Flo A isn’t doing to bad. I remember them being a little smaller then other strains. So your telling me we may have a winner here with Flo B?

Damn mutties, only had one in the past that grew a weird leaf. The Chemdog C doesn’t have much growth in between each node but Flo B is trying hard to keep up.

2 Likes

Yes. That’s what I’m telling you.

Haha, just kidding. But maybe, yeah. I’m not a fan of trashing plants just because they’re growing weirdly. I just threw out four Banana Soap plants that I totally fucked up (I basically quit caring about them and didn’t up-pot them, let them sit in the tiny starter pots for 50 days and then figured,”Fuck it, get your shit together and start over.”) But I’ve never tossed a plant just because she looked a little strange in veg. Or even in flower haha.

2 Likes

I always like going through seed banks, looking at art. Stopped on Bodhi and was looking at their beautiful strains. Whats your favorite from them so far?

3 Likes

Got all the bigger plants topped and moved some leafs around to start building that canopy. Wanted to give each baby a time to shine. We will get the Unicorn Poop in the next photo shoot as they’re babies still.

5 Likes

From him. Bodhi’s just one guy.

I dunno what my favorite is, though. I think I’ve grown around thirty of his hybrids and they’ve all been pretty good (except for the Purple NL2, which was my least-favorite weed I’ve ever grown, from any breeder). The Mountain Temple’s up there, though. Golden Hashplant was pretty great. I dunno.

You’re kinda catching me at a bad time here, stayed up all night on Saturday doing blow and drinking heavily with a friend of mine, didn’t go to bed until last night and I’m feeling a little, uh, slow this morning haha. I’ll think about it and get back to you when I’m feeling a little more normal haha. Bodhi’s a great breeder, though, you should definitely grow anything of his that looks interesting to you.

2 Likes

Toppings are looking good.

Started flopping leaves behind eachother to get that canopy going.

7 Likes

WOW Ty I never new this

4 Likes

Bodhi may be my next buy, all the gear has looked great.

Check out out funky Flo :rofl:, no toppin for it. Just turned the light up 1 notch. I’m pulling for the booger at this point , I want to know how it will end up. It smells like candy.

4 Likes

Does anyone have any ideas to replace my plastic circular saucers? I’d like to get a mat instead if the circular trays. I see a lot of this off Amazon but didn’t know of there was something a little more durable.

1 Like

Still on the hunt for a tray of some sort, want to spread the pots around more.

Chemdog A got topped a second time, plant is doing very well for recovery time. Looks like everyone is thriving except Chemdog C, might be removing soon.

Two of the Unicorn Poops have been topped.

3 Likes

As I look closer, it looks like this plant has 3 colas coming in and not 2.

4 Likes

I never realized how many things go into play for Hermies.

Some are obvious but I’m sure there’s more.

1 Like

lol! Proximity to sessions? I was like WTF! Basically stress triggers them. I’ve found that different plants, sometimes aren’t triggered by the same thing. Like some light from the side at lights out triggers some plants, but not others. Meat breath is easily triggered by the temperature shift.

3 Likes

Does anyone ever reuse their drain off water to water other plants or the same plant?

2 Likes

Don’t do that.

1 Like

I’ll occasionally use fresh runoff, diluted, on my house plants, or outside plants. They love it.

I would definitely not re-use it again on a cannabis plant.

2 Likes

Here’s an updated picture for each plant. I’m going remove Chemdog C soon. That mutant Flo isn’t looking to bad these days.

My pictures have a black background but when I upload them here it goes gray/white. Not done intentionally.

Have a good day OG, my household got hit with the Flu but not just the Flu, Flu A & B. Never had them both at the same time, not fun!

Stay healthy!

HGL

7 Likes

Went to go check on the closet, to find out the light was off. Sure it was only for a hour but how did it shut off? Checked my timer and the button was pushed down to off, thats a first.

Thanks brother, have you ever did it and it negatively effected youe plants?

2 Likes

Uh uh, no, I never have, just because I’ve read that it was a bad thing to do haha. It makes sense to me, anyway. Essentially what you’d be doing is watering your plants with runoff, which… you know. If I have to explain that to you… haha.

1 Like