Strains that produce a warm blanket body high?

Hello guys

I was looking into expanding my collection and start focusing on highs that I enjoy. Now that I’ve heavily explored different highs during the last three years I think it’s time to start focusing my skills and start breeding photo to auto and get the type of high I’ve been wanting for a while !

Warm body high, warm blanket effect, anti anxiety, relaxing, clear headed… any combinations similar to this as long as they have the warm body high !

I currently have two Sunshine Daydream, Milk N Cookies, and possible Blue Tara ? Not sure. I’m all open ears.

6 Likes

Deathstar is my favorite strain for those exact reasons. I always said, it makes me feel like being wrapped in a warm blanket and just makes me feel bliss. I call it organic Xanax.

7 Likes

Humboldt’s “Lemongrass” used to put me down. About 45 minutes after partaking I was looking for a pillow whether I wanted to or not. Kinda miss that girl.

On the flip side “Devil’s Crack” has been one of only three strains in my 20+years imbibing that I haven’t enjoyed the effect. Major upper, to the anxiety point for me.

4 Likes

Who’s the breeder … as someone who sometimes has to take Xanax for the big panic attacks this sounds nice.

I need to find this strain now.

1 Like

Is it lemon grass auto ?

1 Like

This is the feeling that made me love smoking Crockett’s Sour Tangie specifically! I never had it smoking the reserva privada or DNA sour tangie

1 Like

That’s a unique sativa leaning plant ! Interesting … :slight_smile: I love this topic

1 Like

I have an end goal of making something similar out of these crosses or even something that I prefer!!

1 Like

Hell yeah

You got my help if you ever need any genetics

1 Like

Mine was a photo, I got it from a friend out in Cali. I tried to save her but she was one of the fatalities from my failed grow this past summer. Humboldt’s Lemongrass
Jinxproof’s Loud Love
Jinxproof’s Main Squeeze
Swarley Seeds Pink Maui Ninja
Tiki Madman’s Ice Pie (got her back! Excellent all day smoke)
Pretty sure there were a few more I lost but these came to mind.

If you can find them (seriously, good luck) that
Loud Love is another nice relaxing strain.

Ooooh! Hey @Tracker, @BigMike55, @Oldjoints, you guys remember that “Comfortably Dumb” MJ gave out? Not really “clear headed” but it holds true to the name. Jinxproof again, i believe

3 Likes

I am smoking on some Blue Power Ix2 from Sin City that has a really awesome clean massaging type of blanket buzz and the comedown is awesome barely feel a thing :smiley: Really enjoyable

1 Like

I haven’t gotten to that strain yet……

i know you already mentioned it, but even in the description bodhi says his sunshine daydream has those qualities.

Sunshine daydream is a hybrid of one of my alltime favorites, bubbashine which is a cross of bubba kush and bluemoonshine (rare stretch indica pheno), bubbashine smells of hot buttered blueberry muffins and kush, grows like a big og covered in crystals, and **has an amazing potent warm snuggly euphoric pain relieving effect,especially good for nerve pain.**the father of this hybrid is the heavy weight funk champion appalachia (green crack x tres dawg)…

These two together have created an amazing hybrid, that is truly unique, increasing the nerve pain reducing effect and bringing in the chem family funk, this hybrid is beautiful to look at, and even more beautiful in its effects. Its one of those rare varieties that
sticks to the bag even after its dry, with a rich chemmy fruity berry kush terpene signature and stand out notes of sour butter. I have a pheno i call the butter cut because it smells of dank.

Berries and butter. Im really happy to get this one out there, it is beautiful natural healing medicine for the community…

2 Likes

For me its not a specific plant but rather a “ well made and properly cured hash”. I emphasize the words in quotes. To be honest I am biased towards hash. The first time I got high was at 14 on a piece of blond Lebanese hash. It was pure bliss. I have spent my entire life trying to recreate that feeling again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I had that with blonde morrocan hash, never had anything lie that again.

3 Likes

The icc5 floating around here works. Pbb too. Purple Punch. Just get some Indica and chop it at 10pct amber.

skunk hp revival (hs33) from bodhi had a really nice warm blanket high

1 Like

Try and get a pack of @HolyAngel SSDD bx. He says great nerve pain relief and I think I’ve read warm blanket in the thread as well.

2 Likes

I’m inclined to agree that a nice pressed (or not) hash is the move.

I’ve grown the Blue Tara and it’s lovely but it’s more of a middle ground high than the warm blanket you’re looking for.

6 Likes

Purple berry, gorilla glue #4, monster cookies. And deathstar, yeah

1 Like