HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

If you have room and will run them and put the progress once at least every 2 weeks in a journal here, I’m all for hookingvya up :v::v:

3 Likes

Good deal. Are they reliable. Any overflows? Looking for something i can leave alone for a 2 or 3 days when i go on camping trips this summer.

2 Likes

Yea man, no leaks at all, or overflows. In the book they show you to squeeze the little red balls :rofl::rofl::rofl: in the contraption to get rid if any residue.
I was worried about leaks because I’ve pulled hoses off the fittings numerous times, even right off the rez and reattach the same hose, the same way and still no leaks. I’m impressed with them.
Top up the rez 1x a week and leave it. I just throw the nutes in the rez and give it a good stir and will every couple days just to make sure it’s equal.
Saves on nutes to, start with 1/4 strength nutes, full bloom I max out at half strength.
Honestly my ec is usually .7 and that’s only 330ppm on the 500 scale

3 Likes

Hell yea! Thats motivational indeed. Its either these or just not flower plants during the summer. That sounds boring though. Lol

3 Likes

How about removing some of that tape at the bottom of the side compartment, and make a light baffle… ??

Air going IN from outside the tent going into the top of side compartment, and Air/light baffle at bottom. Of side compartment going into the main tent section…

let’s air passively pull from the side compartment into the main and the baffle stops light from contaminating either compartments. Just an idea.

Build the baffle from cardboard and duck tape

3 Likes

I can’t grow inside in the summer, too hot in here and you know how plants REEK in the heat…
I’d definitely get the boot outta here for sure :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I will have to get back to this when I’m not so stoned, I like the thought and where it’s going, but I just can’t follow atm :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::v::v::v:

6 Likes

I like the Autopots they make life super simple.
I use the double trays at the moment but might see how a few single larger pots go too.

3 Likes

I was thinking about getting a 20 set of the little attached ones for a SOG.
are they too close together??

2 Likes

Put all close together they are about 1 per square foot.

3 Likes

Woke up today to good and bad news…
Guess who forgot to plug the cloner back in after checking temp and ph last night???
:point_right::point_right::pensive::point_left::point_left: this guy…

Also the transplants are looking like they bounced back quickly, but the one on the far right was wagging his male parts at me… he will get the axe after work…

For the godd news :grin::grin::grin: all 5 of the God’s MAC sprouted and 3 of the Black Do-lato.
Not bad for 2 days :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

9 Likes

Today is day 1 for my sexing tent.

These are what have sprouted so far…

5 God’s MAC
3 Black Do-lato
4 Sour Bubble x Big Kush @Pedro_Bann
5 Grapefruit x Jungle Spice @lefthandseeds

If you’re wondering why the black half gal square pots aren’t filled up, it’s because I plan on putting them all in 1 gal fabric pots, and the square pots are much taller than the fabric pots.

12 Likes

Hell yea. Got a lot going on and good selections too.

2 Likes

Did you plug the cloner back in and keep those cuts. I have done that same thing. And they bounced back. But, stupid mistakes like this is part of why i went back to trays and domes.

2 Likes

I actually did put it back in, for about 10 minutes, then pulled all the clones out and washed it.

I’m not sad to loose them as they were male, so they were pretty much a test run, that I failed… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m sure the rest will pop in a day or 2.
I don’t do the paper towel thing, I just put 'em in the dirt, same way mother nature does it, and I usually have close to, if not 100% germination in 3 to 4 days.

3 Likes

Hey man, pulling up a chair and enjoying reading through your grow. Great work!

Interested to see those gods MAC. I’m thinking of running gods pink next and maybe some gods bubba. Nice seedlings :+1: :seedling:

:v:

1 Like

Thanks for popping in for a looky.
I’m kinda excited about that MAC as well, I wanna see what all the hype is about. I’ve only grow out 1 type of GSC before and it was crossed with SOUR Diesel, was ok…

Honestly I’m just growing out that MAC and the Black De-lato for looks, and the Sour Bubble x Big Kush and the Grapefruit x Jungle Spice for smoke :fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Oh yeah for sure. Agree on that; just ordered some gods Mac and interested to see it before I pop em heh.

I have the black domina x jungle spice goin from lefty .

2 Likes

Yes I saw that, was going through your journal earlier, good stuff :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like