HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

How old are those grapefruit x jungle spice ? Haha

1 Like

Honestly, I have no idea, actually now that I think about it a year maybe???
Lefty would have to tell ya for certain.
All 5 popped, quickly too and are all very uniform.
Not a mutation on any of them so far.

1 Like

Sweet! Best of luck with the grow; hope this time you’ll have more females :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo @paintedfire420 you still around here homie???

2 Likes

He pops in now and again.

2 Likes

The last Sour Bubble x Big Kush popped today,
So all 5 of each are above ground, except for 2 Black Do-lato, I checked them, and the seeds did both crack, either they just cracked or they stalled out for some reason. If they don’t come up in the next 2 days, they get the ol’ heaven ho
:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yeah straight into soil for me too with the same results.

3 Likes

I do the same. I try to keep my growing as simple as possible and this rarely fails me.

2 Likes

Got home and checked on the 2 Black Do-lato that never sprouted, tap roots never changed any, so I tossed them and in place I put 2 of my cross of Orange Goji x Super Lemon Haze. After smoking that from my buddy I decided I need more of that in my life, and don’t wanna wait till next fall…:laughing::laughing::laughing::grin::grin:

So the 2 in the back of the 2nd row with the Orange tooth picks are those.

I also moved the God’s Grand Double Purple male into the mom tent and thinking of hitting the Blue Northern Lights with it on a couple bottom buds.

8 Likes

Well seems I have a problem…:laughing::laughing::laughing:
I just threw down 5 more seeds…:man_shrugging::man_shrugging:
My reasoning for this is I have TERRIBLE male/female ratios, shit…even fem seed turns male on me…:laughing::laughing::laughing: as you can see father up in this journal.

So I decided to pop 5 different strains of fem’s to help even out the odds :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1st up is Wedding Cake

2nd is Cheese

3rd is Lavender DAK, which I think this is one from your bag of tricks @lefthandseeds

4th is Stardawg

Last but not least, another crack at the 5 Alive

Tent is at capacity

This is the most strains I’ve done at once :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
11 different ones at one time…watch, this time I’ll end up getting ALL or close to, females this round :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
I can see this being a crazy grow, I honestly hope I can keep up with them, as they all will only be going into 1 gal fabric pots, watering is gonna get crazy. I’m hoping to only get 10 - 12, 15 at MAX.

8 Likes

If that one is from me, then it’s “LowDak” = Lowland Afghani x Dakini Kush

4 Likes

With number 2 you were accidentally French :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha, I wrote it then thought awe damn I missed a couple “e”'s :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Oh ok, I had it labeled as lav Dak :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Well if you were hoping for lavender smells, I’m reasonably certain that will be your only disappointment. :joy:

3 Likes

Nope, not disappointed at all, I was hoping it had the Lavender structure, nice BIG beautiful colas, kinda like the Grapefruit, but more elongated and not as thick. Lavender is another one of my fav older school strains

5 Likes

Wedding cake is the prettiest plant I’ve grown.
Its curing now.

2 Likes

So today we’re having a blizzard, so I decided to take a snow day.
Since I’m bored and can’t pop anymore beans… :rofl::rofl::rofl: I decided to set up the God’s Grand Double Purple male to collect pollen.

7 Likes

Got about a foot here, should be finishing soon hopefully.

1 Like

Out of boredom I decided to try my hand at some collidial silver, an yes I’m making it under the bathroom sink :laughing::laughing::laughing: it’s the most accessible spot that the curious fur babies won’t get into it
:man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Oh and I found an empty corner, so I put a Dark Devil x Sugar Black Rose in the flower tent to keep the better half happy :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::laughing::laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I noticed a few people doing them on 12 n 12 so I’ll give it a try. We’ll see if it’s the same as 18 n 6.

14 Likes