HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

Honestly I’m not sure, and I can’t remember who all I sent them out too, the O.G and the O.G. x SLH. I’m pretty sure you got some…

2 Likes

Yellow straw with the ends closed by chance?

1 Like

What’s the green stuff surrounding the plants in the green pots?

1 Like

Nope, that’s not me, I’m pens and dvd’s :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Then I don’t have yours yet . Should be a kick ass punch strain both heavy hitters .

2 Likes

Ah, that’s just a bit of alge that forms when I put the cups over the seedlings to keep the humidity up so they pop.
It goes away after a bit when the soil dries out.
These are the most stretched seedlings I’ve had tho…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: had my light turned down to low for the hight of it.

Thanks for popping in, I love questions, anything anyone wants to know or comment on, by all means.
:v::v::v:

4 Likes

I sent the beans out over a year ago I think…:laughing::laughing:
If you want some and are gonna grow them, I’ll hook ya up. I gave most away, so I have very limited quantity left…I’ve only seen and smoked the bud my buddy grew so far…he’s a total green horn to growing, and they came out pretty darn nice. So they seem to be pretty grower friendly :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I’m good thanks just though if I had them already I’d drop a couple .

2 Likes

Bow chicka bow wow

3 Likes

Decided to put the SP1000 that was in the sexing tent into the flower tent with the SP2000, so now the Dark Devil x SBR has her own light, spoiled little girl, she is…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So my other light came today, the one I’m going to use for moms.

Now I’m pretty much setup, just need another 4" carbon filter and my fabric pots, and my 2 gal square tree pots, for the next round in the fall.

12 Likes

Just curious what did that light cost looks plenty bright .

1 Like

I’ll say I’ve been missing out on a good read on this one. Good stuff excited to stay caught up now that I found your thread!

2 Likes

$80 I think ?? It actually really is. I checked it in the bathroom and darn near blinded myself from the mirror, I’m pretty impressed. Sun Blaster makes some pretty good things, but their prices are a little steep for their products.

If these were full spectrum, they would definitely work well for flowering.

2 Likes

Thanks man :grin::grin::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:
Appreciate it, any questions or comments, more than welcome.
Thanks for stopping in :v::v::v:

2 Likes

I’d bought a 24 inch t5 same brand I think it was 40 I’d had the led in hand then changed my mind .

2 Likes

I have the 1’ one that comes with the sun blaster cloning kit, it gets REALLY hot, I check on it every once in awhile just to make sure it’s not melting the humidity dome… it hasn’t…but I think lesser quality domes would.
The 1’ puts off more heat than the 2’ led, by a considerable amount

2 Likes

Just noticed that it’s day 10 for the lil ones, except for the OG x SLH and the fem ones.
I’ll get better pix tomorrow, as they’re now sleeping.
I flipped them to 12 n 12 so I should be able to weed out the males and runts in about 3 weeks, hopefully.
1st row, God’s MAC.
2nd row, Black Dolato (back 2 are OG x SLH)
3rd row, Sour Bubble x Big Kush
4th row, Grapefruit x Jungle Spice

12 Likes

You will have a nice selection to choose from when they are all done, I have some God’s Mac sitting in the freezer, so I am interested to see how they perform.

3 Likes

Variety is the spice of life, as they say…:grin::grin::grin:

Hopefully I end up doing them all proper justice…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:v::v::v:

8 Likes

That’s all we can hope for! I’m sure there in good hands thou!

2 Likes