HaRdRoC’s HoUsE

Yesterday was 11 days above ground for the sexing tent, except for the OG x SLH.

1st up is God’s MAC, 2 of them have some burnt up leafs somehow…my medium has no nutrients, and I never give them any until, usually the middle of the 2nd week to the 3rd week. I wait for them to tell me they’re hungry before I give them anything…

Black Dolato

Orange Goji x Super Lemon Haze, which is half a week behind.

Sour Bubble x Big Kush

Grapefruit x Jungle Spice

Today is 7 days of flower. (Since pistils 1st appeared)
From left to right, God’s Grand Double Purple #1, #2 Blueberry x Northern Lights

God’s Grand Double Purple #1,
she’s a bit behind the other one because she took the double transplant in one day day a little rougher than the other one…:laughing::laughing:

GGDP #2
VERY impressed with the trich production on this one already…I tried to get a picture to show you, but it really didn’t show up so…

Blueberry x Northern Lights
Really digging this plant

Dark Devil x Sugar Black Rose
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

14 Likes

Coming along nicely buddy, those 2 with the leaf problems looks like a P deficiency, with that grey withered look.

1 Like

That’s pretty odd for a seedling…
Those 2 will probably get culled

1 Like

Yeah there should be enough for them in that soil, maybe a lockout, but if everything else is doing OK its hard to say whats causing it.

1 Like

I really hope you get a purple-ish one of the gods granddaddy purps @HaRdRoC

Love all the varieties you have in there !

5 Likes

Thanks man, me too. I didn’t know you could get a green pheno from it.

4 Likes

Never seen any grow journal of them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::point_up:

But if they all are purple/pink I’m gonna be a happy dude when they arrive !!

Good luck on your grow !! I’m tagging along as always

2 Likes

Ended up culling 2 God’s MAC and 1 Grapefruit x Jungle Spice

17 Likes

last one looks so weiird

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I know right, just 1 fan leaf grew straight up, instead of the stalk

3 Likes

Trying my hand at cs once again, this time I am using distilled water

Already having a different outcome, last time, as soon as I attached the batteries, there was a brown stream coming off of one of the silver rods, this time nothing. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Success is mine!!! Muahahaha
Sorry… this just kinda made me feel like a mad scientist :laughing::laughing::laughing:

17 Likes

Looks good!

2 Likes

Looks like piss instead of chocolate milk this time. 49 ppm
3 n a half hours it took

5 Likes

looks alot better

1 Like

Right…??? Thanks for all your guys help, gonna keep it in a dark cool cupboard until I get to use it. Does it have a shelf life??

3 Likes

Ive kept mine in the seed fridge for a month or two with no ill effects.

3 Likes

I use to just make a new batch when I wanted to spray something during a cycle which would typically be used up with whatever I was spraying would lasts a month or two otherwise, I just had better luck with fresh stuff and really only made enough to fill up my spray bottle each time.

4 Likes

Ok, thanks fellas, this was pretty much just another test run anyway.
Now that I see it’s easy to make, I’ll probably just dump it out and make a new batch when needed.
Thanks again fellas!!
:v::v::v:

3 Likes

Well I ran into my 1st problem with the girls in the flower tent…
I noticed that there were dark spots on the 2nd God’s Grand Double Purple yesterday, and to me it looked like a lack of P so I bumped up the flower nutes when I Topped up the rez, from .4 ec to .6 ec, ph at a steady 6.1.
Today I come home from work and it got waaaaay worse, and it’s starting on the other one as well. The Blueberry x Northern Lights is unaffected, besides the very tiniest tip burn.

On a good note, I got my 2 gal square pots, and I can just fit 16 in there perfectly.

If some of you feel like throwing this old dog a bone on how to correct my Grand Double Purple’s I’d appreciate it.
This was my worry, doing different strains on the same rez… I just may have to toss the auto pots back in the closet after this run.
I may just unhook them all and hand water…
What ya’ll think?

7 Likes