HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Comes tomorrow broski

5 Likes

When ya do something, ya do it right!! Im happy for you old buddy, and wish you great success in everything you doā€¦ Im kicking back, and gonna watch your skills in action. Always enjoyed your threads Rockā€¦ Hey, your running low on Brewskiā€™sā€¦ Want anything at the store? :smile:

7 Likes

Now, Wouldnt that be somethingā€¦ eh?.. Im having a vision. :hushed:

5 Likes

Thanks buddy, Iā€™ll do my best. 1st time trying this kinda thing out. Still debating where I can put the male to bust a nut, to collect itā€¦Iā€™ll figure something out. 1st run, I may just let it fly in the tent, collect some and have a bunch of OG seeds to go through at a later dateā€¦still got time to think about it all. Either way, Imma get me some of that spooge lol.

4 Likes

Hahahahhahahaā€¦ Thanks for making me laugh Rockā€¦ Your a sick fucker! :laughing:

4 Likes

Once the male gets close, take him outside to finish . Hide him in some dark spot, lol.
The do not need much sun to finish, or any careā€¦then collect his pollen and selectively seed your plants, have the best of both worlds, a good seedless harvest, and 100 or more seeds from 1 or 2 small branchā€™s you seed. I have done this the last 2 times now and very happy with the results.

5 Likes

I got 2 problemsā€¦

1, we got frost last night
2, I live in a apartment buildingā€¦

You are right though, that is the way I wanna do it, but if I canā€™t, I will label each plant, and when it comes to harvest, I will hang whole plants with thier label on it, so I know which is which, when collecting seeds. Not really worried on the bud part of it, thatā€™s what the other grow is for. So what I do get off this, will pretty much just a preview of whatā€™s to come next grow.
My plan was to reveg the best one, and keep as a mother. Now would it have a tougher time reveging if it was seeded?
Sorry, just smoked some of Shadeyā€™s HOG, and Iā€™m rambling lol

11 Likes

Besides only a certain type of asshole would put virile male plants out in the middle of HRM haha.

Funny when I was in Highfield the other day I was looking at all the balconies and Iā€™d say 1/10 had a weed plant on it, and alot had tarps up hiding something lol you will notice it now too I bet!

5 Likes

Hahaha, 1/10? Thatā€™s alot of people then. Shit thereā€™s a couple 1000 balconies there.
Youā€™re right I will look now haha

2 Likes

Its 1 in 3 ovaā€™ here!.. lol And thats why the general public can buy zips for as low as 65 bones at a few select dispensaries in my area. Sux! Black market is PISSED!!
I see weed being grown in peopleā€™s front yards like their frickinā€™ roses! ā€¦ I aint jokinā€™ :worried:

6 Likes

Popped my head in this morning and already 8/10 popped through the soil!!

14 Likes
8 Likes

Please rotate your phone 90 degrees when taking videosā€¦

4 Likes

When I do that it makes it go upside down

2 Likes

Try rotating the other direction thenā€¦
What phone are you using?

Or use an app or program to rotate the videoā€¦

4 Likes

Ok, Iā€™ll do that next time, didnā€™t know there was that much of a difference lol. Thanks for bringing it to my attention

2 Likes

Unbelievable!.. Germination within days! 50State has superior genetics,ā€¦ and you have extraordinary skillsā€¦ Nice combo!!

:relaxed::+1:

3 Likes

Lol I just put them in the peat, I donā€™t know what kind of sorcery 50 is using, but me likey!!!

4 Likes

Them jiffy peats work really wellā€¦ You got it going on bro! :smiley:

3 Likes

Put the ladies n gents in their final homes. 1 gallon fabric pots. Have the light 30" above them as specified.
I numbered them from 1 to 7. 1 being 1st to pop, and 7 being the last.
Now, to sit back and waitā€¦

15 Likes