HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Light looks to be a nice tight fit and plenty bright. Let’s go let’s go!

5 Likes

Yea it JUST fits, another inch and a half, I’d be screwed lol. So far, I’m liking this light, but we’ll see how it flowers…

4 Likes

Looks like the driver would be very easy to relocate. How is the heat?

3 Likes

That is a sharp looking setup, and the light fits great, should kill it in there. 30 inch’s was a perfect starting point til you get the feel of the new light.

2 Likes

So you only had 7 of ten make it?! That’s strange never had anything less than 100 percent make it. The setup is looking tight also I should add, perfect size light for that tent. Good luck on your grow

5 Likes

Staying at 82 atm, but it’s pretty hot out

1 Like

I would have had 9 of 10 for sure, but I dropped one and when I caught it in mid air, I squished the damn thing catching it, and another one, I went to take the helmet off, and pulled the damn thing right out. The other one would have probably popped, but I’m only looking for the strongest.

4 Likes

Either way, this is the best ratio I’ve ever had, and the FASTEST germ rate EVER!!!
I’m really excited if their germination is any indication of their vigor.

4 Likes

note to self

September 21st, day 1

5 Likes

Its a great sign Rock! … Your a mad scientist bro. You have the building blocks for a very successful grow. I cant wait to see the final outcome. Happy for ya!

:sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

@Jetdro
Here’s What’s in Jack’s Classic.

12 Likes

Awesome looking setup there buddy! Will definently be following along!

4 Likes

I was interested in what your going to run it at. I know what it is, and how it is made. Was asking about dilution rates and if your gonna mix it.

The Classic, @ 20/20/20 is a strong “Mother” 1/1/1 ratio. The booster is a fairly strong 1/3/2 ratio for flower.

Just wanting to see how your going to run them. Classic out of the gate then switch to Blossom in flower???

I ask because I have been on a “ratio kick” lately…learning what the plants want during different cycles.
Curious to see the veg growth @ 1/1/1 ratio…a ratio I use for Mothers.

You going to feed every watering or no, and at what rate???..IF you know already.

Just trying to get a fix on what and how your running them, not trying to grill you, lol, just interested in how you plan on feeding them…WHY I asked in the 1st place.

7 Likes

Sorry…see you already answered my questions…

2 Likes

Yea I get ya, no worries brotha.

I really haven’t decided really, kind just waiting for the plants tell me something, in all honesty.
New setup, new strain… kinda just go with the flow really.

4 Likes

Awesome little set-up RoC…

I am very interested to see this one finish…That strain sounds magnificent.

Thanks for sharing Buddy!!!

K.

4 Likes

I personally think it is way over hyped

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha Haha 20 n some more

2 Likes

4 day dried “popcorn” low nugg’s, about put me on my ass, and the taste is already Marvelous!!! As I suspected watching the plants grow, and seeing who he used for this…Orange Goji IS ALL THAT!!!

Maybe not from a fancy well known breeder…but she kicks ass none the less!!!

@50State knocked it clean out of the park!!!

Thick, heavy, “Hashy Goji” up front, followed by a really nice citrus Orange rind exhale. The shit burns sweet with just a short dry(just like my straight up Goji does) ad already has BIG taste. High is STOUT, but clean and clear and UP !!!

Run them well RoC , there is magic in them there beans.

9 Likes

I’ll do my best!! Gonna collect the best male pollen and hit a few lower buds on each plant, and reveg the best mom. Then gonna save some pollen and hit my next run. Which will be BlackBerry Breath.
I was gonna hit SLH and PP, but I’ve read that, if you hit fem seeds, it’s prone to make hermi seeds. Don’t know if that’s true or not…but why chance it right?

9 Likes