HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Chop day for 50’s Orange Goji.

Here’s number 2

Here’s both, less the 4 colas I chopped to get seeds from.

Here’s the mom, that’s gonna be reveged

24 Likes

That’s a great attitude to have. Thank you for your generosity to this community.

7 Likes

Awesome work RoCk…That turned out deadly for you…Looks like some wicked seeds, you pulled out of her…Sounds like a solid cross…Well done Dude…

Happy Holidays Buddy!!! I hope they are hazey for you haha…

K.

9 Likes

Wow, I somehow missed the whole last part of this thread! Good work man, and way to spread to the love!!

7 Likes

Took my 1st puff off some of a Orange Goji seeded
Cola.
Starting to see why @Jetdro is such a cheerleader for this stuff lol.
The taste is weird almost perfumey, but the high…
Damn… I kept waiting for it to plateau… nope, just kept getting higher and higher… I tried to write this post 3 times now, and kept just staring off into the TV and finally gave up. Now after staring off into tv land and having an early supper lol, I can finally get this done, lol.
And this was JUST the crappy little pieces of bud from one of the seeded colas that I tore apart and quick dried.
Definitely not a daytime smoke for me, it would be a day wrecker lol.
A very soaring, relaxing and enjoyable high!!

16 Likes

Sounds great man, can’t wait to pop the seeds from it. Damn I got so many I want to try.

6 Likes

First world problems we have haha…Merry X-Mas Pal…

K.

5 Likes

Lol you to broski!!!

5 Likes

Happy Christmas Kobracom I hope you are having a wonderful day, and next year be even better for you man :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks Shadey…Happy Holidays Buddy!!! Hope it was a good one.

K.

3 Likes

JOTI’s Black crosses are deadly…I am running a couple mothers of his Black Dosi, and Lavander as well…VERY high quality smoke form those gurls…I am sure this Black Lavender, will be no different.

You are in for a teat Buddy…I just burned one of his Lavender the other night :slight_smile:

K.

5 Likes

I’ll be running some of Joti’s stuff next run, BlackBerry Breath, God’s White Bannana Kush, Blueberry x NL ( Godzilla Edition) and Lefthand Seeds Grapefruit x Jungle Spice.
Can’t wait for that one!!

7 Likes

nice job @HaRdRoC. lots of seeds now eh.between yourself and shadey i’ve never seen so many nice strains to grow. keep up the good work.thanks to all those who contributed seeds to make things like this possible. onward and upward!

3 Likes

Caught up again now @HaRdRoC nice work and nice giveaway too. Time and space are 2 things we can never have enough of :joy:

2 Likes

Just read you post about leaving the girls for the weekend and when you came back they were wilting.
I had just read an article from who he says has the first doctorate in cannabis cultivation. He states that potency is increased by letting the flowering plants wilt a bit.
Since you have done this what is your opinion on potency of the wilted buds??

Roooooolll Another One!

2 Likes

Tip #4: For potent pot, a little (drought) stress is good

You might worry that cutting back on the water would limit your plant’s growth. But Caplan found that a little water stress during the flowering stage doesn’t affect the amount of flowers you harvest.

A little water deprivation — or “drought stress” — appears to even improve potency.

“We found an increase in cannabinoid concentration, and especially cannabinoid yield,” he said.

The key is to find the right amount of drought stress. “You can’t just allow your plants to dry completely,” he warned.

He advises letting the plants’ leaves wilt to about 50 per cent more than its original angle.

“Drought stress is commonly associated with high quality herbs and spices,” said Caplan. Evidently, this applies to cannabis as well as other herbs that find their way into your kitchen pantry.

The Good Doctors opinion!

Roooollll Another One!

6 Likes

I believe this is true for many crops lavender in particular.
The university of Guelph had some compelling studies to back that practice.

3 Likes

How do you like your spider farmer after having it for a while?

2 Likes

I’m a BIG fan of it actually, I’m thinking about trashing my Platinum led900 for the Spyder farmer 4000

5 Likes

i have 2 of the 4ks nd love them so far! i havent done a real flower on them yet

1 Like