HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Yes I was thinking the same, will also add glacial rock dust to the pro mix for the trace elements

3 Likes

One other thing I’m debating is to have one big rez or 2 smaller ones.
Plants act so differently that I’m a bit nervous to have them all on one rez…

3 Likes

So far what I’ve learned with the one gal pots is, that in flower they drink 2 liters a day. So starting out with (hopefully) 20, I think I’d like to have a rez for each 10, and try and pair up the closest 2 strains to each rez, that will be 7 gal.
Then pull the males and turn the extra Blumats off.

3 Likes

Funny you say that I’m having the same dilemma right now.

I currently have two reservoirs, one with just water and an air stone, and the other with nutrient solution and an air stone.

The water can be pulled from and turned into small batches of nutrient solution for younger plants that dont need as much water, and can also be used to dilute the nutrient reservoir when needed.

But I still feel like the system could be improved upon, I’m in the middle of changing nutrient formulas now, where I want to use small feedings of megacrop for the first couple weeks before switching to maxibloom. Theres going to be a weird overlap where I’ll need 3 reservoirs or just ditch the fresh water reservoir altogether.

3 Likes

5 gal bucket with air stone for the water?

2 Likes

Yepp

Twentycharacters

2 Likes

Pulled the SLH that I crossed with @50State incredible Orange Goji stud, and shucked all the seeds from her.
Ended up getting 132 usable beans, off that little solo cup lady!!

Gonna let them dry for a bit, and would like to send out a couple packs for some test runs if anyone is interested.
BE WARNED!!!, BOTH the SLH and the OG are LOUD strains. Honestly I don’t know which is worse. My whole place reeked from that little solo cup, when shucking.
Both are 10 week strains, both have great resin production, and create nice dense buds.

So I’m willing to send out 4, 10 packs to people who got the time and space to run them

17 Likes

Ugh, time and space, my old nemesis. lol

I’d bet dollars to doughnuts them seeds’ll hold some fire.

7 Likes

Right??? NEVER enough space lol

Thanks man, I’m thinking this could be a VERY nice combo

6 Likes

It sounds an awesome cross. If they had been fems I’d have giving them a run. Maybe I can flip 12/12 until they show sex, cull the males then put 2 of them back into veg :thinking:

4 Likes

If you’ve got a fifth pack laying around and you’re interested in a trade, shoot me a pm.

3 Likes

Sounds like a fire cross right here… slh from Arjan? Love the taste the smell and everything about it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes from Greenhouse Seeds

2 Likes

I’m kinda doing the same thing next run, gonna pop 4 or 5 diff strains, sex them, kill males, clone the females throw out the ones I cloned from and 12n12 the clones so I can do a 20 plant SOG with 4 to 5 strains

6 Likes

Yeah us indoor growers have to make every plant count. I’ve no time or space at all for males in my grows and since my main tent runs only 4 plants now in rdwc it’s kind of a pain culling and planting another seed in its place. :+1:

3 Likes

I use pro mix I like that I can control the feed and not worry about how hot the soil is am I feeding to much extra

When I did soil I built my own and found it a science project and I could be like dr Frankenstein or a mad scientist lol I stopped when I made way it too hot

Friends of mine are using LOS soil mix with great results

I like the idea of buying a complete mix rather then building my own
And a cover crop I feel is a big plus

Most of those recipes are a no feed system ( maybe a compost tea from time to time

Just my 2 cents
Paps

1 Like

Beautiful work bro
Amazing

3 Likes

Day 60 for the OG’s, getting the chop in 3 more days.

Number 2
By far the best yielding, but longer flowering time, also a bit on the finiky side. Should actually go another week, but can’t because of holiday schedule. Trich’s came out to play on this one in the last couple weeks.

Number 4
Quicker flowering time, nice trich production, smaller on the yeild side, than her sister. Pretty much just grew herself, not 1 problem with this one, easy peasy to grow.

Both have VERY dense buds, @shadey said so as well, and got him thinking on doing micro grows lol

Since they both slowed down on the drinking, I now only water every 2nd day, and have been flushing with 5ml of florakleen per gal, 2x now and will do one final flush 2 days from now and that will be all till chop.

Oh, and it’s Bruce Lee approved lol

18 Likes

Welp, all the SLH cross are called for, giving back to the ones who have been generous to me.
Gave all away but 50 for myself.
No strings attached, grow them, gift them, whatever you choose to do with them.
I’m just not one to take and not give back.
They will be sent out in the new year as shit is hectic af at the moment.
Some of you don’t even know you’re on the list yet hehehe

10 Likes

Just got outta seed jail. Chopped 2 colas each, that I pollinated.

Number 2

Number 4

21 Likes