HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Last day of week 2, tmrw will be starting week 3.

Fed 1/4 tsp Jack’s all purpose.
I also topped them except for #7 as it seems to be the runt of the bunch.

Before feeding and topping

Took a run off sample, looks like 6.5 to me…

After feeding and topping

Check this out, 4 leafs from 1 node

28 Likes

Today I decided bend my girls over and tie 'em up a bit. Took a few leafs off that were shading the growth shoots.

21 Likes

Tap dat ass!! :laughing:

6 Likes

I just sent in the cash to be able to grow 25 plants legally, got my Skype meeting with the doc at 3:15, I’ll also be at work at that time sanding a unit, hope they don’t mind a bit of drywall dust lol

10 Likes

This worries me.

Now I remain ignorant for deniability, but afaik I’m still allowed 16 plants as I was grandfathered in from the old mmjr(?) program. At the time there was an injunction that stated as long as I keep my license posted with my grow, I was legal.

But I resent the fact that even at the federal level, patients have to apply and pay for their right to grow their medicine.

9 Likes

I totally understand that, but it’s more for piece of mind and to keep the ol’ lady quiet about it lol

6 Likes

Oh I’m not questioning why you did it or showing any opposition to it, its important to have good posterior coverage whenever possible.

I’m more or less saying it worries me that now we have to pay to grow our medicine, whereas back in the old days our licenses came pre-equipped with a 16 plant limit.

Someone said recently that all patients have an automatic 10 plant limit with the new legislation but I’ve not seen anything that confirms this either.

I’m way out of the loop on this stuff, I’ve had my license 15 years now and my doc just does all my annual paperwork for me so I have no real idea what my rights are as a patient.

6 Likes

You should probably ask him lol

4 Likes

Then I lose deniability… hahahaha

7 Likes

Well, looks like I won’t be able to get my license, after watching the video they sent to fill out the forms…I can’t get the owner to sign off on it and I’ve been convicted of drug possession… they better refund my cash like they said they would

6 Likes

Damn, hope you get your cash back. And yeah that’s understandable you gotta have the owner sign off I guess.

Well, business as usual then…

4 Likes

If you’re from Illinois you can forget about that
It Was 100k and if you sent in for a license and didn’t get it you didn’t get the money back either.

4 Likes

Curious, How much is it up there? Over here, Its like 200USD to start the procedure… Then, 135 a year to renew …

3 Likes

$226.00 then $200 per year

3 Likes

Does getting your pardon paperwork done affect it with the possession charge?

3 Likes

I have no idea, but it says for 10 years, so I only got a year left and I can apply

5 Likes

Added a bit of an upgrade to the tent.
Got a ac Infiniti 4" with carbon filter. Blowing the air through the filter. 1st time trying this, as I don’t wanna cut a hole in the ceiling. Got the Ona beside it so the air coming outta the filter will blow the Ona around for a bit of added smell protection.
I highly recommend the AC Infiniti fans, because they are soooooo damn quiet.

Fed the ladies and gents today, another 1/4 tsp of all purpose Jack’s.
The OG’s are 3 weeks and 4 days from popping through the soil.

This one has a VERY strong citrus smell, so sweet it’s almost sickly

This one, is my fav, was the 1st outta the gate and hasn’t looked back. This is the one with 4 tops from 1 node, before I even topped it it had 4 leafs from the same node. Looks like it’s wearing a crown.
I honestly hope this one will be my stud, my KING STUD lol

23 Likes

Damnnnnnn… You dont fuck around do ya?? When this Man wants something, he goes out and gets it!! Nice! :grinning::+1:

6 Likes

Well, I guess those guys are on the up and up, they already refunded my cash, and I emailed them this morning. Sweet.

5 Likes

Well 3 of the 7 are confirmed males so far,

Got culled as it was the runt

Having a hard time deciding between 3 n 6, both are pretty stellar plants. I’ll just wait it out a bit and see which one gets the most sacks, and best smell from stem rub.

15 Likes