HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Thank you sir. I’m thrilled an experienced grower and smoker like yourself enjoyed my efforts. I think the cross turned out the way I wanted it too really.

As always I thank Bodhi for all his work on amazing strains like the Goji OG and Orange Sunshine.

9 Likes

I know how proud happy n excited I was when Papa’s Punch turned out stellar…so I know how you feel!
I would say I cannot wait to run more of them, but OGHA is up to bat FIRST!!! A bunch of her too!!!

4 Likes

It is BETTER THAN YOU THINK…I believe once dry and cured, it will stand up WELL TO GOJI herself!!!

3 Likes

In all seriousness, if there is such a word, you are in for a treat 4 months from now.
Keep your head down, pay attention to the plants, and you shall be rewarded greatly. I smoke weed all the time, and have grown most everything, OG is RIGHT THERE with anything as far as effects go. It is brilliant weed, much more so than I even dreamed it would be. Razor is better than my killer straight up Goji Mother! More nuanced and more functional high. The full term and cured Bud is going to be straight personal stash Bud! 50 either is just being modest, or grown inside the OG is more potent. Just know if you do your part, the plants will hold up their end of the deal!

6 Likes

Tomorrow will be the beginning of week 2.

Watered/fed them for the 1st time today. Gave them a 1/4 tsp per gallon of Jack’s veg nutes, 3 16oz cups of water each, at a ph from 6.55 to 6.49

Also lowered the light down to 24".

15 Likes

And a couple hours after feeding, they’re standing at full attention.

15 Likes

In the pics they look yellow, but that’s just the lighting

2 Likes

I hope you find a “Razor” in there. If not, no biggie, all 4 of my OG’s are truly rocking it in late flower. Hope you get a good F/M ratio …those are the Orange’s correct???

3 Likes

Number 4 has pretty good serated leafs.
Yea that’s the OG

2 Likes

Why, yes, it does!

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Razor’s leaf shape

13 Likes

Jack’s has been my tried and true, go to brand of nutrients for over twenty years.
Every time I try out a competitor, invariably, I go back to Jack’s.
The Jack’s Classic Dynamic Duo is what I used ‘till about 2011 or ‘12. Back then I wanted to try out a notion espoused by the inimitable Uncle Ben (on RIU) regarding too much P in flowering as being counterproductive. So, since then I have only used Jack’s Citrus FeED, start to finish. The only exception being when I tried a cannabis specific new product’s free sample last summer. Went back to Jack’s Citrus after about a month of testing this inferior upstart (IMO).
Jack’s Citrus has sulphur and more magnesium than the 20-20-20 and 10-30-20.

Best of luck with your grow, may you enjoy a bumper crop.

9 Likes

Thanks man!
I was actually checking out a bunch of different jack’s last night, that one included, looking for the Jack’s hydro. I thought they only had the Dynamic Duo…

3 Likes

Looks like the jacks hydro is out of stock… Bummer! Ebay Canada has some, but you’ll have to buy the 25lb bag… I’m gonna have to order some myself… Their site has changed… not good. It’s like the millennials are trying to run the show! … Sigh …

4 Likes

Thanks for cleaning up the thread for me @LemonadeJoe

2 Likes

Day 10

Came home this morning fro being at my bro’s last night and opened up the tent and the damn, clip on fan slid down the pole. So I don’t know how long it was like that, but it blew all the girls over to one side. No biggie, just toughing them up lol.
But I did wrap the cord up around the ceiling poles so it won’t happen again.

Bottom fed all the girls in a 2gal bucket with a gal of ph’d plain water, dumped out what they didn’t take.

10 day and already at 4th node. Fastest growing plants I’ve honestly ever delt with.

15 Likes

But wait…there’s more…lol!
Just wait till they hit their stride…

8 Likes

I’m kinda scared of that lol.
My thoughts are now to let them get to 6th node, bend over and top on top of the 4th node, and pollinate one branch of each plant.

4 Likes

I let mine go to 6 nodes, then topped at 4th, then worked them from there.

5 Likes

Cool, we on the same page then lol

2 Likes