HaRdRoC's TeNt (back at it again)

So I decided to pop 2 Dark Devil x SBR and 1 DFAM for this run.

If you’re wondering why I put the cups/domes off to one side, is because that’s where I put the seeds.
In my mind, it will make it easier for me to train, that way.
I’m just wondering how the roots will react being placed so close to one side, especially the fabric pots… time will tell…

5 Likes

I did this as well to aide training they didn’t mind at all. I saw no difference in growth,

3 Likes

Here’s the:
Sour Bubble x Big Kush
BlackBerry Breath
Dosidos 33
Orange Goji
That I gave my boy to put in his tent.

11 Likes

Here’s a bud shot of the dried DD X SBR.
I didn’t keep track of the flowering times.
I feel it could have went another week or so, BUT… was extremely surprised by the final weight…

Just over a QP from this one auto!!! Not gonna lie, pretty impressed.
The HEAVY Fruity taste and smell is delicious.

Thanks again @RiekoX

11 Likes

They are good, mine didn’t do that well outside about half that, as soon as I have some pots spare and cleaned out the veg tent I am going more of those that smell and taste is great.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Glad to see you finally got the QP auto I was talking about! Looks dank as hell I also have some DDxSBR drying right now cant wait to smoke it!

3 Likes

Day 12 for the ladies.
The 2 on the left are Datk Devil x Sugar Black Rose, and the 1 on the right is a DFAM.

The DFAM is blowing the other 2 outta the water.
Monday will be 14 days.

So I decided to start training her today, as she is definitely big enough to.

8 Likes

Buddy…you just convinced me to do an auto run this summer, for sure! A qp a plant has such a nice ring to it…lol

3 Likes

Nice!! Best of luck to ya. Whatcha thinking on growing out?

1 Like

Here’s the ladies, 2 on left are Dark Devil x Sugar Black Rose and the one on the right is DFAM.
lol she’s quite the runt I must say lol
I’m just gonna leave her for shits and giggles.
Not sure why she got so stunted…had exact same treatment as the other 2. But in saying that, my humidity was in to 20’s during veg…

4 Likes

Really enjoying this thread. Great tent, great grow. Will keep watching. I am currently growing two DarkDevilAuto and love what I am seeing at week four.

6 Likes