Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

Any strains with a coconut favor would be nice in it too.

1 Like

Just wanted to update ya bro! 4 cookielands

6 Likes

I have 6 tucked in seed starting mix right nowā€¦ let ya know when they break ground!
:boom::v:t3::boom:

3 Likes

Im going to put six in soil today. :smiley:

3 Likes

So many seeds already started. AND AWAAAAYYYY WE GO!!

ezgif-2-00cacd30e8ce

15 Likes

Oh that would be cool

2 Likes

Pop some of those for me friend! Mmmmm. Cookieland. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Done deal

9 Likes

Ebay sticker on the coin flip ?

2 Likes

Sad to report I only got 2 of the 10 cracked beans up and aliveā€¦better than none! Hereā€™s hoping for at least one female to show off.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s right. You got it!

5 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy Just put mine to soak. once they sprout ill start a thread and tag you good sir

2 Likes

I knew some of your beans were crunched, but all 10 were cracked (in shipping), @Eagles009? It looked like half of them were in good shape from that pic you PMā€™ed me, so Iā€™m bummed if all were cracked. Still, of those that are sprouted, that larger seedling in the first pic is one of them? If so, Iā€™m impressed with how quickly itā€™s taking off.

Sorry for the 3rd degree, Iā€™m just trying to ensure I understand.

8 Likes

Gonna soak them tonight :crazy_face: hope you donā€™t mind me running them in one gal cloth pots.

2 Likes

i hope not. i plan to run mine in 1/2 gal square pots. coco with blumats

1 Like

No worries. 8/10 cracked open all weird after soak. Two were intact enough to split along the seam like normal. Those two were the only ones to survive. The others that were bulging apart but from cracks in the shell and not a split seam did not make it. Tried surgery to remove the shells from first four. That failed. The second set of four that didnā€™t split on the seam were just left in paper towel to see what they would do. Nothing. Sorry I didnā€™t take more pictures. Hereā€™s the first set after soak.

Yup that first seedling pictured is from the seed drop on 4/2

3 Likes

Iā€™ve grown in fabric pots many times, but nothing as small as 1 gallon. Iā€™m sure you know what youā€™re doing - so do what you feel is best for your needs!

5 Likes

Well, thatā€™s a bummer. I wonder what the issue was that caused to crack and die. When I tested the 3 seeds before I shipped them, I put them all directly into a jiffy pellet (and RO water) (and all 3 did sprout). I usually use the paper towel method, but I wanted to be less gentle as a test of their heartiness and vitality, but I guess I canā€™t assume anything from my results.

Oh well, letā€™s just hope you get at least one lady. With good luck, that larger one is her!

6 Likes

Well they got crunched in shipping. The soak didnā€™t cause the damage. I just didnā€™t notice until after. Then I took this picture of the 5 I hadnā€™t dropped yet.

Same deal with these. You can see 3 are cracked and I guess the 4th was cracked on the other side. They donā€™t look that bad in the picture but after a couple hours in water the shell just like crumbled but was still stuck together. So I imagine when the postal workers abused them there was internal damage suffered as well.

6 Likes

Couple were crunched but they are all soaking.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Update in a few days.

3 Likes