Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

Had a couple crushed.

Washer is slightly thinner and less dense than they usually are. Probably why some didn’t survive the rollers.

A1 job on shipping.

1 Like

Yeah. My observation is that the washer may have been a little thin.

1 Like

I soaked four for 24hr in water and h2o2. All germinated.

Only one broke ground so far.

8 Likes

lol…I searched Amazon for “the usual” rubber washers and this is what I got… :roll_eyes: Oh well, lessons learned…about washers, too.

9 Likes

It’s cool to see some of these coming to life!

I’m going to leave this link because this song gets stuck in my head every time I visit this thread lol. Does anyone remember the killjoys?

5 Likes

Hey @GreenBhoy, if that baby marked “CANDYLAND” is one of my beans, we’re currently calling it “COOKIELAND”. With that in mind, I took the liberty of fixing your photo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Untitled

14 Likes

Agreed :100: @beacher. Very exciting and anxious times for me!

I remember that song, for sure - so I guess I remember the Killjoys, too!

6 Likes

Little update, 7 put of the 9 have tails and are going to the coco gonna give the other 2 some time,

The rollers only helped em pop

3 Likes

Hey nice! Maybe you subconsciously had the song in your head when you named the strain haha…or maybe the killjoys guy was such a visionary that he named the song for your future strain 🤷

1 Like

lol…remember, I’m using JOTI’s Black Candyland, which he got by crossing his Blackberry Kush with Seed Junky’s Candyland. So neither JOTI nor I came up with the Candyland name. Also, I’ve dropped the “Candy” portion of the name in this current incarnation.

As for the song, I think the fact that I remember it is somewhat telling of my age. It’s one of those “place and time” songs for me. When I hear it, I remember playing pool with friends in my loft in River North (Chicago) with the tunes cranked, the Beer Meister flowing and the weed smoking up the place. GOOD TIMES! :metal:t3:

8 Likes

Cookieland! Brilliant name. Ach I sometimes get high and forget…er…things.
Excellent job on the picture but I think I’d catch you out in court, I can see the reflection of ‘Candyland’ in the lampshade.
Spooky.
Like Blade Runner.

5 Likes

Good eye! :mag_right: :eyeglasses:

4 Likes

The USPS seed cracker strikes again!

:grin:

4 Likes

Cruising along looking good!

13 Likes

Just lovely man, nice color, springing to life real well.

2 Likes

Looking great, @Eagles009! I hope it’s a girl, but if not - do you have the space to grow it out and collect pollen?

5 Likes

As it stands right now I would probably just cull them both if they ended up being male…I did carve out a special nook in my “bamboo forest” where I could throw a male comfortably enough for a few weeks to grab some pollen if anything really caught my eye.

7 Likes

3 of 4 have popped. Believe the other is close behind.

2 Likes

You started them 3 days ago - directly in soil, didn’t you @Shaggy450r?

4 Likes

Yep, exactly…

1 Like