Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

I’d be game still looking for a kush that preforms cookies and candy sounds good .

2 Likes

Sounds awesome, your GSC looks good. I do know of a strain that is produced here called Candyland Cookies that already exists and it is a great strain.

Wouldn’t mind trading for some seeds of that when they are ready if you’d be willing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I currently have a donor GSC lady about 3 weeks into 12/12, so I’m almost ready to begin that phase. Like, days away.

I have thought about how far I want to take it, but I’ll let the plants talk to me along the way. Perhaps they won’t get along as well as I’m hoping and these will just be one-off runs. Everyone’s input will help to direct the project, methinks.

@misterbee, you know I got you covered for the huge favor you did for me. And @Indoornesian, the same applies to you for your offer to help me.

FOR THE RECORD: At this point, I’m certain I’ll have enough :chocolate_bar:Candy & Cookies :cookie: for everyone that has chimed in so far. The first batch will be exclusively my GSC female crossed with JOTI’s Black Candyland male. The GSC lady I’m using is a clone from the exact plant that the GSC dried bud pictures you see in the first post came from.

23 Likes

Yup, I’ve read up a bit on that strain and the “Candy Cookies” strain. For some reason, both descriptions I’ve read seem to indicate that they’re rare or hard to find. Perhaps we can remedy that!

15 Likes

I’m down to test @Purple-N-Hairy Candy & Cookies sounds like it would be killer. My wife loves GCS in general, so this would be sweet treat. :candy: will everyone be making threads for this? Ohh this sounds exciting, your photos are super :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That will certainly be up to each of you, but I would LOVE it!

9 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy

13 Likes

Wow, @CADMAN - SWEET!!

9 Likes

Sweet! Also, interested in any extra pollen after misterbee and indoornesian.

3 Likes

9 Likes

lol…now that looks like it’s referring to purple cookies that are also hairy! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But it’s very cool! The “cookies” with the cookies is perfect!

13 Likes

I’d personally like to taste some purple n hairy candy and cookies lmao

@Purple-N-Hairy do you have your own GSC growing right now?

4 Likes

I would LOVE to run some of those. I have yet to run any cookie strains but those look interesting. Ill run them as part of the journal im getting ready to start for 2021

2 Likes

Oops - my bad! I didn’t mean to infer that I was also sharing the pollen at this point. I’d be willing to share it once I’m completely through with my breeding projects, but no one should be expecting it at this point. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused!

16 Likes

Well, when you put it that way! :yum:

11 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy do you have your own GSC growing right now?

2 Likes

I wounder what the Black Cookies x Black Candyland would be like :thinking: Very awesome everything. Those GSC got some very nice hues. Excellent job PNH!

3 Likes

Very nice. Loved the frosty photos. What did she smell like?

1 Like

Yes - lots of it. These are currently being flushed and will be harvested very soon.

I have much more that aren’t as far along - hydro and soil. There are 3 in soil, about 3 weeks into 12/12, that will be the candidates for this project…

34 Likes

Well hot dog! Steller …

3 Likes