Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

We will find out, @LilJonB! And thank you!

8 Likes

Ah, of course if you need it keep it lol. I figured Iā€™d take a chance and ask, Iā€™ll be making some seeds very soon so more pollen variety the better lol.

2 Likes

Hmmmā€¦thatā€™s a hard one. My buddy and I both kind of came up with the same description separately: SWEET CHEMICAL FUEL. I know it doesnā€™t sound appealingā€¦but at the same time, itā€™s soooo alluring!

10 Likes

Nice. Iā€™m sure your Candy N Cookies will be a blast to grow and smoke ,) Iā€™ll make a whole thread specifically for this one.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t grown out any of the seeds Iā€™ve acquired and been gifted yet. If I keep signing up for back to back testers, Iā€™ll never get to them :joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Damn. That looks amazing. I wish my wife would let me set up another tent to keep some males to be able to collect pollen like that. That cross your putting together sounds like a real treat. Iā€™d love to get my hands on that if possible.

3 Likes

Holy snack pack sign me up batman :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

Pretty pretty please

5 Likes

Hmmm. GSC n Cookies? I would test the fuck out of that. Yes Please.

5 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I didnā€™t know you were an old school member! I was a lurker back in the day. Also, cool tidbit that you were voted best new grower before og v1.0 shutdown! It shows youā€™ve come a long way from that title! Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavors! Keep kicking ass, bro!

And just wanted to say sorry about that whole mess on the JOTI thread. I meant absolutely no disrespect and just wanted to be completely transparent to the other member buying. If you ever want any of his gear, lemme know and I am in contact with him often now and can put orders through ridiculously fast.

10 Likes

I would love to test some of these

4 Likes

Thanks, @Tappy - I appreciate all you had to say.

Yes, I was super active on the original OG. I quickly latched on to BOG and pretty much followed his methods like a map. My results were superior to what I get now (city water and natural gas heat - 2 major factors that I lost when I moved to the boonies), and people noticed! BOG hit me up with his superior karma almost every day, which seemed to give me more credibility than I could have ever achieved without it/him. After getting his blessing, I started using the sub-title of ā€œDisciple of BOGā€. When they started the contest, I was truly honored just to be nominated. The fact that I won was mind-blowing! :exploding_head: As the winner, I got a beautiful dark gray teak stash box from Gypsy Nirvana! It was supposed to be filled with a variety of beans, but those beans never made it. I donā€™t know if it was customs or forgetfulness or stinginess! I never complained. That box was like a trophy and I wish I had never given it away.

Oops, sorry for my ramblings. But as I said, I appreciate your words, @Tappy. Weā€™re good.

27 Likes

Your GSC pics look beautiful these I will be keeping tabs on!!

2 Likes

I am way to late to be a tester. Have to be quick around here!! I love when multiple people will start one thread each growing the same strain. Hopefully your testers may do the same thing!!

4 Likes

@Joker, at this point, Iā€™m pretty sure there will be plenty of beans for everyone whoā€™s chimed in, including you and others that raise their hand soon.

14 Likes

Wow, appreciated very much!! Hell I was excited to just follow along!

4 Likes

Very neat that you were so close with BOG, may he RIP. I love hearing any and all stories about him, what a cool dude.

7 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy, raising my hand!

3 Likes

Wow! That sounds like a great cross, and those are some nice pics! Great stuff youā€™re doing here @Purple-N-Hairy!

2 Likes

I remember one time BOG did a contest, guess the weight of all his saved up roaches (he smoked them through an elk antler mouth piece or something), then sent the winner the jar of roaches. :rofl:

9 Likes

I would love some of those Cookies/Candy cross

2 Likes