Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

Remember my survivor, “it’s okay…just small”?

Well today she declared her sex and she…has stayed small.

Booo

But vigorous as fuck!

Yay!

9 Likes

One of my two Cookieland is a boy. I’m so sad. :cry:
20210603_084414 (2)

On the bright side the one I like best for structure is not showing any boy parts.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Floyd. I’m know you wanted all females, but if you have the room to grow him out long enough to collect some pollen, I’d love to back cross it with the original mother.

4 Likes

I usually only keep one male at a time and my plan is to keep a C99 male for making seeds if I get a male out of the four I have started. But seeing as you were good enough to gift me the seeds I will see if I can figure something out. Ill let you know how it goes. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks! But to be honest, sending you these seeds was MUCH easier than growing out a male! However, if you do end up growing him out and send me the pollen, I promise to send you seeds that I’ll be making with the back cross. In my opinion, those will be more desirable than this first generation of Cookieland.

5 Likes

I will do my best to get you some pollen from this guy. He is going to have a short unhappy life. Lol

2 Likes

(upload://c1rH73wTerDXQt7CjKmYeHRWL14.jpeg)

Aye there @Purple-N-Hairy - just passing along a couple notes…
So I had 2 plants go a little goofy right outta the shell… doesn’t seem to affect the viability or growth but just a weird thing… they grow a little twisted right out of the gate because they put on a 2-1 true leaf thing.
I have one that is weeks ahead of this one that’s out in the fields… next time I’m out I’ll take a pic. This one was a late bloomer… so it’s like 2 weeks behind the others.
Anyways… looking forward to see what we get! :boom::v:t3::boom:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, @TheNorthAbides, and thanks for sticking with it and giving the little ones a chance. I hope those little freaks reward you nicely for your patience and persistence!

4 Likes

I was too quick to cull my male… hope you can pull through for him!

2 Likes

Yeah man… I’ll obviously update on the others that are cookin when I visit the grow site.

1 Like

My 3 plants are finally picking up. Got the clones rooted now and in dwc.

I always clone when starting from seed. Shows the true expressions of the plant better.

1 Like

Gonna try. :smiley:

2 Likes

Cookieland and sounds pretty cool, I’d love to grow it out if you still need testers.

1 Like

Thanks, @EugeneDebs420, but I have 28 testers out there right now. I’m all set with this generation, but I hope to be making a back cross with a male cookieland back with the original mother. If I succeed in making those beans, you should sign up for those.

11 Likes

Alright time for some update pics…

7 Likes

Will get some pics up later or tommorow. Started 4 now , 3 happily growing. Plan to put these outdoor for a July planting. At least wil give me a few outside.

3 Likes

Ooooohhh…lookin’ good, @Shaggy450r. Now the fun really begins!

Sounds good, @Shaggy450r. That’ll give all of us a chance to see how well Cookieland does outdoors. Lookin’ forward for sure!

4 Likes

Should be interesting come fall. Canada is always a wild ride that time of year

5 Likes

Two weeks later. Filling out nicely. Still sweet but has taken on some sour notes to go with it.

10 Likes

Very, very nice! The “sweet” comes from daddy. Considering size, vigor, bud density, trich coverage, how does she compare to the other ladies that you started at the same time?

4 Likes