Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

cool, you can ship it. I thought it had only 3 days out of the freezer.

1 Like

I know Iā€™m a year late to the party but seeing some of the cookieland stuff Iā€™d still be down to check it out, Iā€™m a craft garden that focuses on quality over yield so itā€™s pretty easy to keep a watchful eye over my garden and nipping mild herms with a tweezer when I see the balls. Candyland has always been awesome and only seen a few good gsc cuts that really stood out and looking at ur pics of it, it looks pretty amazing. That cross gotta be fire as long as balls are kept in check

2 Likes

From what I heard, the ppl who grew out the Cookieland really liked it. But Iā€™m sorry to say that I donā€™t think I have any of the seeds left. I tossed them after learning of the hermie issues some were reporting.

7 Likes

Ah bummer, could never fault someone for being a responsible breeder looking out for the growers though! Hopefully u continue to work your gsc and can check what ur working with in the future, pics def looked yummy!

3 Likes

Reading your old post here- I too live in an area where certain plants are still ā€˜Illegalā€™ -{and am old enough to remember serious hassles for people who had just one plant

• Canā€™t believe people can be so blazĆ© as to post pics of postmarksā€¦ Just open the bloody letter! Maybe those who are young, and those in ā€˜Legalā€™ areas just donā€™t realise what others have gone through. Just my two pence/cents.

Editā€¦Sorry to hear the beautiful sounding cross had hermie trait, but you show great diligence as a breeder to warn people.
If only all breeders were like this, growing would be far less ā€˜Stressfulā€™.

2 Likes