Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

Hahaha the title got me 2. Then I’m looking at the male plants like wtf is this guy talking about?? :joy:

GSC Looks amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy here are some pre harvest pics!! I wanted to let her go a full 9 weeks but can’t unfortunately. However she looks amazing. I left the bottoms on in hopes I can reveg her. Hopefully her sister is just as beautiful.

Absolutely amazing work you shared with us purple.

13 Likes

When did joti raise prices? Just was on his site and a 12 pk of seeds went up $15

1 Like

I’m not sure when, but it was fairy recently - and it might have something to do with Jordan getting someone to run the website and shipping. I hear he’s still giving out freebies, though!

6 Likes

It wouldn’t stop me from buying his gear, it was just a surprise when I took a look at stock.

1 Like

one in a pot and one not, the colorful one is the one ive posted in previous pics

7 Likes

Nice! They look like 2 different strains. Do they smell similar?

6 Likes

ill let you know in a few days when i see them next

2 Likes

their in different locations as well, the one thats more colorful is in a location that gets more direct wind and more cold air the greener one in the pot is more in a protected forested ravine area and doesnt get direct wind or the same temperature drops, we have been getting 3-5 degree C nights recently

4 Likes

It’s amazing how colors can be so dramatically expressed depending on temps and environment. But in your situation, the colors could be due to environment AND phenotype. I think the aromas will tell you which way the plants lean (GSC mother or Candyland father). The GSC gets super colorful when it’s cooler.

6 Likes

:rotating_light:WARNING TO ALL COOKIELAND TESTERS

:rotating_light:WARNING TO ALL RECIPIENTS OF BLACK CANDYLAND POLLEN

It has recently been pointed out to me that Cookieland carries a hermie trait!!

This tester told me they found a nanner when they were trimming, and he sent me a picture of it. It was located under a bud site, where the bud meets the stem. I call it a pollen sac. Therefore, I call it a hermie!!

Background on the male pollen from JOTI’s Black Candyland:
Jordan’s Blackberry Kush mother crossed with Seed Junky Genetics’ Candyland x Animal Cookies

As a reminder, I’ve been growing my GSC for over 2 years. She’s incredible. She’s the best plant I’ve ever had, and makes the best product that I’ve ever produced. She’s proven to be stable, or I would’ve pulled the plug on her a long time ago. I blame Seed Junky (and to some degree, JOTI) for Cookieland having a hermie trait.

Obviously, if you’re a tester or recipient of the pollen, you can do what you want. If you decide to grow it out, keep an eye out for hermies! If you already grew it out, please let us know if you had any hermie issues (or not!).

Please know, I regret and am very sorry for wasting anyone’s time. I was hopeful that we’d have something special here, and honestly, I’m just looking for a great way to share my special GSC lady with you guys. This was not it…

15 Likes

The og leaning pheno of cookieland mildly hermed for me as well. Only a dozen seeds on a massive plant isn’t so bad. Found a single set of nanners on a lower budsite.

I torture tested them. Heavy defoliation all through flower. First time trying dwc with no water changes etc. Had health issues the last 40 days of flower so didn’t pay as much attention to pH etc.

Worth it. Great effects on pheno #2 excellent smoke and terps judging by the finger hash going to be even better after the cure.

My male got dudded off a bad cut of GP so no pollen unfortuneately.

Heavy dank/gas with very mild hints of limonene.

2 Likes

I would still bx. Pheno #2 was one of the better plants I’ve grown.

Already finishing up s1 of pheno #2. Probably going to pop a decent amount of seeds and the herm seeds reverse the best and most stable then try them out.

2 Likes

About to say keep at it you’ll get it down… oh pollen, Umm literally no clue if that’s good or not :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Still could be kickass smoke. Herms ain’t ideal but look at gg4. Shits straight fire but she’ll herrm really easy. Like that time in Thailand I accidentally picked up a ladyboy. It’s not what I wanted but still had fun :crazy_face:

7 Likes

dead-lmao

Thanks for all the good feedback, @West. I’ve been told by others who’ve finished up and smoked their Cookieland that it was some of the best smoke they’ve ever had. I promise you, it’s the GSC that’ll knock your socks off, but the Candyland adds a sweetness to some of the phenos that some people enjoy. If you’re ever able to stabilize it, you’ll have something special.

8 Likes

Lmao! :rofl::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink: 10 chars.

2 Likes

gods green crack (extractor edition)

11 Likes

How did shipping pollen go? work? My room is exploding with pollen and my Amazon order (now late and lost and payment refunded this morn ) desiccants is a bust. I have a pack that came in my grow tent last month could still be working… hey think rice would be good? I have a clone of the male just in case I need more pollen but rather not have to actually grow it. Rather freeze it now it is ready.

2 Likes

They all arrived safely, but I’m not the best person to ask about viability for the recipients.

I store my pollen on the bottom shelf of my fridge, where the temps and humidity are the lowest. And I place a desiccant pack in each container. No flour and no rice, and the pollen seems to be good for months.

5 Likes