Has anyone found 'Blueberry' from seed?

I am planning a blueberry x NL2, pollen chuck
Before I do this, I am likely going to do a blueberry showdown and start 4 different blueberry strains, to pick my favorite for the NL2 project :seedling:

5 Likes

Fruity for sure. And yes it is

4 Likes

My best bx3 was the tallest lankiest one out of 2 packs, taller than all the boys too!

2 Likes

Honestly this one looks like a keeper, 38 days and it’s just so frosty and stacking. So wet too

3 Likes

Would love to see closeups of your clones when they finish up, curious as to how they express in those last couple weeks (when i fan through a few more seeds from my Blueberry muff 20 pack something to compare with)

2 Likes

here they are a few days ago in the stretch and pre flowering
two tall ones in middle pots

you can follow them here
ColeLennon’s Outdoor 10x10 “Gauntlet of Med Clones” - Overgrow.com
Peace :metal: :metal: :metal:

6 Likes

I put my 3 females from the greenhouse into the 5x7 room , I think it was the 29th of July I am counting as day 1. The 4 clones of each female rooted nicely so I have them backed up and will choose the best of the 3 ladies to make some S1 once I have a chance to evaluate after harvest. My wife is not a toker, she tolerates me smoking and growing around her because she has witnessed first hand the medicinal benefits it brings to my life. I mention her because I get her to smell stuff all the time to get her take on what I am smelling. She confirms the strong blueberry aromas coming from the plants and there was some small reveg bud i thinned out that grew during the 3 month long torture testing that ended in choosing these 4 plants to move forward with. Those little budlets were super frosty and greasy and blueberry smelling… yummy!!
The plants are too large for indoor pics but the male is starting to drop pollen and I bumped the fan speed up so the females will get fully dusted. Gonna be a couple thousand or so seeds if I do this right LOL
pics at end of week 3 when I return them to the greenhouse.

5 Likes

Blueberry IBL around 10-11 weeks @HeadyMcDank . Solid blueberry terps (like a bowl of blueberries where a few of them are a little smushed) great structure, nice shoulders, and looks to be a high yielder too (i grew her in a 2 gal but the potential stretch etc. shows pretty well in 2 gal). The blueberry terps have been consistent throughout, the fade probably comes on strong with cooler temps, all around a solid keeper for sure heading to re-veg soon.

26 Likes

Lookin Good @Tomcat !

5 Likes

This Blue Peaches is flowering now, and it has definite sweet blueberry muffin aroma.

20 Likes

Blueberry from 2004 by Capt. Crip.

161Capt_s_pics_428 161Purparella

21 Likes

I’ve kept two phenos of the JOTI Pure Blueberry. One’s a little frostier, the other a little bigger. The smell and taste are wonderful, and it has such a great high.

25 Likes

Reporting back on this one. The flower finished out with a very blueberry sweet aroma. Frostiest in the garden. Relatively less productive than other plants, but very frosty and potent. Good stash. First to finish on Oct 8.

The seed was from Okcalyxx on IG. He’s made a lot of Blueberry crosses that he still has available.

Its the purple plant to right of center.

28 Likes

Humboldt Seed Co’s Bluberry Muffin is a great place to get blueberry terps nowadays, comes in regs and fems and is a fast finisher :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Actually, let me do an Okcalyxx Blueberry project giveaway. I have all of his blueberry crosses on hand, so I’m not sure yet which one I’ll pull out of the stash. Just FYI, I only had like 50% germ rate on the Blue Peaches seeds, but the one I finished was pretty good.

I will leave this wiki open for 24 hrs. Please take care to not overwrite anyone. If you get an error, cancel out of your edit and try again.

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @RadioWaves
  3. @Smooth
  4. 20 @AzSeaindooin420
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @Oldjoints
  7. @BigMike55
  8. @Jameslax
  9. @duo :canada:
  10. @potpotpot
  11. @Gman :us:
  12. @Happytrees23s :us:
  13. @BuckeyeBeanz
  14. @Tuned :canada:
  15. @Dirt_Wizard :us:
  16. @Kami :us:
  17. @donuchee
  18. @CocoaCoir :us:
  19. @Cormoran
  20. @HeadyBearAdventures
  21. @Sincitytoker
  22. @tresbundles :us:
  23. @Ghgrower :us:
  24. @Illicitmango
  25. @patsnumone
  26. @killabud
  27. @LegsMahoney
  28. @ix3u
  29. @CADMAN :canada:
  30. @blowdout2269
  31. @bigbluedog360
  32. @sprinklememaynee
  33. @Green_Light
  34. @Jinglepot :canada:
  35. @Trickster :us:
  36. @Jimdoors

Add more numbers as needed.

38 Likes

Thank you @Tracker for the awesome giveaway!

13 Likes

Thank you @Tracker for the giveaway, so awesome of you my friend

8 Likes

Thank for the opportunity to participate! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Appreciate the chance my friend.

7 Likes

This is the OG way! :santa:

6 Likes