Has anyone found 'Blueberry' from seed?

Mid 90’s AK47, and Skunk(Real Skunk)

The AK47 that was around AK during the mid 90’s that I grew was very special!! Intensely skunky(Intense smell in veg and a single small nug would reek up a whole house)with a equally intense high and one of those rare strains you didn’t build a tolerance too and had and amazing taste right down to the ash!! The resin in a pipe of this strain was better than most peoples buds and tasted better I shit you not!! It was held here by H.A. for decades…and as far as I know up to a few years ago was still held by a few folks here…

And Skunk…well it’s reputation precedes itself!! IMO the real RKS is truly gone forever!!

Alaskagrown

9 Likes

Yeah I find it interesting the relationship between tabacco and cannabis.
I know they mix both in Amsterdam. But I only just realized we sort of do this in the US even if it’s not the same we smoke out of blunts which is Tabacco.
So I find it interesting I never realized the relationship between cannabis and tabacco before AND I felt mixing was a European thing, till I had the realization that blunts are just tabacco leaf duh

1 Like

To add to this thread, I can definitely confirm some nice Blueberry in Barney’s Farm Triple Cheese.
Had a nice cheese and Strong blueberry scent.
Not so much cheese on the inhale, but definitely a nice Blueberry pull.

2 Likes

Esters

Methyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Ethyl propanoate, Methyl 2-methylpropanoate, Ethyl 2-methylpropanoate, Methyl butyrate, Methyl 2-methylbutanoate, Methyl 3-methylbutanoate, Ethyl butyrate, Methyl 3-methyl-2butenoate, Ethyl 2/3-methylbutanoate Ethyl 3-methyl-2-butenoate. Ethylhexanoate, Hexylacetate, Farnesylacetate, Geranylformate, Linaloolacetate, Terpinylacetate.

Terpenoids:

α-Pinene, β-Pinene, Myrcene, Limonene, Eucalyptol, α-Terpinolene, Caryophyllene, Allocimene, Linalool, 4-Terpieneol, α-Terpineol, Citronellol, Nerol, Geraniol, Pulegone, Hydroxycitronellol, cis-Caren-3-ol, Farnesol, Cineralone.

Carbonyls

2/3-Methylbutanal, Hexanal, trans-2-Hexenal, Decanal, Diacetyl, 2-Pentanone, 2-Heptanone, 2-Nonanone, 2-Undecanone, Norisoprenoids, β-Ionone

Alcohols

3-Methylbutanol, 1-Penten-3-ol, 1-Hexanol, cis-3-Hexenol, trans-2-Hexenol, Heptanol, 1-Octanol, Nonanol,

Aromatics

p-Cymene, Benzylalcohol, Phenylethylalcohol, Cinnamylalcohol, Phenol, Thymol. Carvacol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Benzaldehyde, Cinnamaldehyde, Vanillin.

Acids

Acetic acid, Butanoic acid, 2-Methylbutanoic acid, Pentanoic acid, Hexanoic acid, Others γ-Butyrolactone, Dimethyl sulfide 6-ethyl-2, 6-decadiene-4, 5-diol, 2-furfural 5-methylfurfural, acetylfuran.

Should be easy to find a strain with pinene myrcene limonene eucalyptol + caryophyllene. Strains are a myth, it’s all the same terpenes. Science wins again.

5 Likes

Heres a shot of JTs Blueberry can’t tell if it is blueberry yet they’re coming along…

12 Likes

A little deformation of the leaves on the one, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: I have a bunch of these seeds so if we find they might be the real deal I will share some.

2 Likes

Yes agree, I guess we’re all just stupid, well everybody get ready because Mr. Wizard is gonna bless us all with a great Blueberry from seed… after all, it’s really easy to find because… science :joy::joy::joy::roll_eyes: @PesticideWarlock

6 Likes

When I first started growing I bought blueberry autos from growers choice seeds,plants turned out real nice which is a surprise for growers choice seeds,I grew most of their autos strains and blueberry bubblegum sour kush was the best strains from them

3 Likes

I haven’t grown any of the Blueberry seeds yet but I got a nice Blueberry flavour in the Northernberry I grew from Peak.

I grew some fem Destroyer from Ace and they had the most fresh Blueberry aromas during flowering, but the cured flower had an off smell to me. It might be a good place to look though.

3 Likes

Blue star seed company has been working with DJ shorts gear to make new lines. He made seeds of DJ Short F4 Blueberry x DJ Short F4 Blue Velvet and claims they have the blueberry muffin terps from late 90’s early 2000’s

2 Likes

Godberry from freedom of seeds has a strong blueberry muffin smell to it.

1 Like

If you’re into autos at all, checkout NightOwl’s Blue Microverse F5, it’s the most blueberry strain I’ve grown to date.

Here’s one I have going right now, I wish you could smell it! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Really I have some Godberry seeds

1 Like

Yes mate. It’s also strong af. Knocks you on your ass :rofl: give it a run. You won’t be disappointed

1 Like

Think I have 4 seeds

2 Likes

Freedom of Seeds, Godberry is a delicious fruity indica rewarding you with enormous production. Godberry is one of the most easiest plants to grow and will thrive in all growing environments, especially recommended for novice or experienced gardeners looking for a commercial crop with excellent quality. She is going to become a very popular medicinal strain because of her narcotic wheelchair buzz. Also an outstanding outdoor plant for its supper early finish end of September in the north. Flowering Time: Indoors: 55 days Outdoors: end of September in the north. Hight 1 to 1.20 indoors, outdoor 1.80 m.

Narcotic wheelchair buzz sold me :rofl:

10 Likes

Smoked a few strains I needed a wheelchair after it :rofl:

6 Likes

It finishes outdoors uk 54.2 north uk also. :+1:
I’ll run it indoors at some point

I may have a pk of riots crushed velvet for trade…depending on pk Breeder, and pk. It’s dj blue velvet ×blue bonnet

2 Likes

I flowered a Humbolt seeds Blueberry Muffin clone. Awesome blue muffin Smell all through flower did not remain at all in cured buds though. Bummer that was, but a nice pleasant mild high. Interesting but not a keeper. I got way more blueberry terps from cured buds of a Blue Dream clone.

2 Likes