Has something like this happened to you,?

He has been very very important for me too, gave me that AHA moment.

1 Like

Everytime you love yourself and appreciate life, they’re cheering you on, and you’ll feel it.

Imagine your family is still alive, and you just died and you now live as a quantum ghost on an invisible frequency of bliss, and you see your family mourning, what would you say to them?

That is also what they are saying to you.

3 Likes

I lost my Mom this year!

I talk to her all the time.
I believe she knows I talk to her.
I haven’t heard her talk to me but I sure do know exactly what she would say back to me
every time it seems.

Love ya Mom!

3 Likes

Wow, sorry for your losses people. When my bro passed I had a dream the night after where he hugged me and told me he loved me. I cherish that dream to this day. I’m glad some of you got to hear yours voices, I’m sure that was special

3 Likes

I believe we are surrounded buy so much unknown, unseen, unheard, beyond any of our expectations. Sometimes we get a recognizable glimpse, a word, a smell or touch. Some to guide, reassure, to ease sorrow, or warn us.True and lasting connection is not flesh its part of an infinite interwoven in energy that were all a part of. Sometimes we’re in just the right space cognitively and spiritualy, whatever it is, maybe just “ready” we can receive things more clearly.

I have felt my gransfathers hand and heard his voice, felt him next to me. Most all of my family has passed except children and grandchildren. For me there have been times I’ve had very real moments with some of them.

Happy for those who get to have their moments

3 Likes

Thank you all for sharing.

1 Like