Hash Making Revisited

ok, it looks like the thinner/smaller pieces dried first! That follows. So if I had made fairly small bits then rolled it out, it would probably be dried by now. Notice how it’s turning whiter than the parchment? mmm I ripped some of it already, and it’s really nice for a mixed bag. It’s got hints of meat breath, big bud and FLC-BX1! Sometimes when you combine the terpenes yourself like that it generates a different flavor. Other times, one flavor takes over.

18 Likes

Just caught up on both ……phew lol
Amazing work , love your approach
Thanks for sharing the info

Was the ak cross chronic from serious ? Or serious happiness ?

Sensi seeds do a big bud I think too , was there a reason why you went with ams ( maybe a postal restriction with sensi just ? ) I see other banks Also calling it critical / critical mass

Finally I have a use for my portable white knight spin dryer , awesome , glad I kept it around
: )

2 Likes

I really have no idea who made the AK47 hybrid I grew it was crossed with grapefruit. Come to me from California some place on the original OG-v1. I got the seeds from AMS because they guaranteed delivery. I had never ordered seeds before! Crank out some batches and photograph the results!

7 Likes

Will do : )

2 Likes

ooo 5 more days before the unicorn! My chariot awaits! :wink: I’ll have to fresh squeeze some rosin heh heh!

5 Likes

Well, I took those chunks and rolled them into balls! I ripped the big one, and it was tasty!
It seemed solid yesterday, but then today the bigger bit was stuck to the paper again. I dove on it like a blueberry.

14 Likes

Ahh yah, guess what time it is? Uni-chronic time! err unicorn time! There are definitely lots of people I know there and many I don’t! Kevin isn’t in quarantine anymore, so after this, I’ll have smoked a fatty with everyone including him!

16 Likes

There’s my festival currency! Just pressed it last night :smiley:

10 Likes

You bump chests and wind up Bubbleman like boxers at weigh in ? Lol

4 Likes

lol! I haven’t seen Marcus “bubbleman” yet, but it was getting pretty dark last night! I’ll definitely be hanging out with him today, though. Instead of bumping chests, it’s industry chatter! I’m really looking forward to some nice sound bites! Noel will be doing an excellent extraction talk, can’t wait to hear all about vacuum ovens!

8 Likes

Wow - me so jealous :blush:

I’d be in complete juvenile groupie mode around Jodrey & DEM.

Made the worst bubble a couple weeks ago & have been meaning to ask OG wtf I did wrong. It’s been a couple of years since I was washing buds & it’s embarrassingly bad this time. :sweat_smile:

:call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Sometimes the plant screws you over, because the genetics are the most important part. I’ve cranked out small black lumps before, and it’s not pretty!
Yah, I love the regenerative farming talks, very informative!!! I’d like to ask Kevin where “burning rubber” fits on his flavor wheel :wink:
Last year I ripped some rosin with the DEM people heh heh! I chose Alien OG to rip, out of his stash. Traded it for a nice rip of big bud!

4 Likes

Here we go, it’s the festival power pack! Meat breath rosin, PCK buds and big bud hash! It’s not the freeze dried hash, I don’t want anyone to actually know which batch is mine. Skews the results!

16 Likes

Hopefully none are on here lurking , and spy your lovely beautiful goodness
: )

3 Likes

Good luck @JoeCrowe, not that you need any… bring that trophy home!

5 Likes

heh heh thanks!

Here’s Noel, Marcus and Mike. They’re doing the extract talk!

Kevin and Kris and stuff, they’re all weed sellers up there. lol! Soundbite? “If you are using Boveda packs you ruined your weed”

uhh Creating “sacred spaces” in your garden with DEM.

7 Likes

“The cannabis act is based on racist garbage” - the lawyer.

5 Likes

err some more famous people I know up there bah hah hah! Can you name 'em?

3 Likes

Totally agree with the guy that said that !

5 Likes

lol I’ve never seen a guy take a huge dab then go up on stage and talk about creating “hype” around your strain! There were some hilarious scenes for sure. ehhh and I suppose people know my name as well. Combined with “dude you look familiar, what’s your name?”

5 Likes