Hashplant lovers

Same here… big fan since 99!

Personally I have a goal of making a Sour Hash Plant

I take the infamous ‘champagne hp’ as bridge

10 Likes

Champagne hp as in the famous old one from Canada? Nevergot to try that one, but recall seeing some nice looking grows. Havent seen anyone growing that here. I already see some nice trichomes coming in for you. Sweet grow

3 Likes

Yes the canadian champagne hp! Personally my uncle’s used to run her … that really was a playful plant :wink:

4 Likes

Quest accepted!

:rofl:

1 Like

Have you grown it too? Im really interested in champagne hp, forgot about it. Funny bc one of my favorite smokes was champagne smelling. Wonderful terp

3 Likes

@nick131740 no I have not… but I want to now!

:+1:

5 Likes

For some reason i thought it was lost to history. Hopefully he will stop by with updates later. Never seen a full grow here.

1 Like

Don’t we all :yum: never heard of champagne hashplant before but I need to try it now.

1 Like

Anyone who holds hp13? I’m intrigued and some s1’s would be brilliant.

1 Like

Oh damn i forgot about hp13. Theres a guy in the csi thread tgats growing it. It seems people either love it or hate it due to the strange terpenes. Also its not the best grower out there, regardless i like weird plants so im sure id love it. I bet it would do good in a hybrid with something like g13 hp, so youd keep those smells but grow better.

2 Likes

Pretty sure CSI has hp13 S1’s.

3 Likes

Check these out sensi seeds mr nice guy, this grower loved it, and said it came from recent stock too. Looks really good might have to grab a pack now. For some reason i thought they discontinued g13 x hashplant, guess not. Looks like a proper hashplant for sure…

6 Likes

Wondered what Hashplants is to you guys

1.the one have a Hashplant strain in the genetic? (culturally maybe this makes sense?)
2. the one has little flower so you have to hash out to smoke it? (traditionally this makes the most sense)
3. the one washes well? (practically this makes the most sense)
4. etc??

so yeaa, what is hash plants to you guys?

1 Like

Hashplant is a plant cultivated for extraction of trichomes instead of smoking or ingesting the whole plant material. Not really any other definition that i’ve seen.

2 Likes

CSI does have HP13 S1, but there’s one less in stock after I saw his sale earlier in the month
:v: :frog:

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: I hope you find some gems! Good idea to grab them while in sale. My budget says no but the rest is screaming pretty loud YES!

You should pop them so I can see you post about them :yum:

3 Likes

Heres a shot of all them together. Front 2 are the ones being flipped. If you zoom in you can see the leaf texture diffrences of each one.

5 Likes

So here they are a few days later. Ignore the tall plant on tent its something else…

F2 pnw puck bc1…

18 Likes

Heres an update on hashplants i got going. Pnw hashplant is now in the flower tent…

Pnw…

Rest of the hashplants…

7b51a28a1189b9b988d41dfc6530f9845d3fe656_2_375x500

Anybody else running a hasplant currently? Lol im trying not to make this a grow log. Hoping others would share

9 Likes

Tillamook Strawberry Desiel x Hashplant 91 from a member this past winter.

And when i ran it in 22.

13 Likes