HashWizard's garden of Doom

Curious about you findings with UFS. Phenos, anything unique, structure, particular needs. I’m actually super stoked to do this hunt and make some seeds and possibly even find a RKS pheno with luck :crossed_fingers:t2: any info is much appreciated @HashWizard

1 Like

Hey tejas, for real i had not much time this season, I stopped working in the tent for mental health. lol

Thanks for stopping by, appreciate it.

1 Like

Hey TST1, How you doing? Many thanks, I will post some pics as i found them, but i did not took many as i said before becuase i had no camera. I’m not repeating UF and UF crosses this run cuase they are fast flowering and no stretchers and everything i’m running now does stretch a lot and takes a couple more weeks. I would make a 2nd run of UFs as soon as possible. But give me some time and i will write a little resume of what i found later. Regards and have a nice day.

1 Like

Currently running:

5 of each

Game Over Diesel - 4 genos - ECSD DHK x OD
Santa’s Cookies - 3 genos - 2 GSC x OD and 1 MLC x OD
XXX Mocha - 2 genos - C.Thai x OD
Artic Sunrise - 2 genos - IRAQI 66 x STARFIGHTER F1
Raspberry Sunshine - 2 genos - GOJI RAZZ x SSDD
Pianono - 5 genos - KEY LIME PIE x SORBETTO
White Caviar F3 - 7 genos - ZKITTLEZ x MAGNUM OPUS x SD x CHEMDOG SPECIAL RESERVE

5 Likes

Well first of all i gotta say I’m pretty ‘young’ compared to the skunkheads, I did not live the skunk era nor the usual stuff where i come from. Well yes but more ghani than skunk, where i’m from is full of Critical mass or C +, Swiss Critical if you are lucky and also a lot of Bilbo cut lol
Since I remember my first skunk named joints where from sweet, fruity weed, nothing to do with Cheese, Hard rock buds yes, ghani look yeas, stinky yes. Skunky?¿ Not at all…

I have no idea about how does a skunk smells, tbh.

That said, as you can imagine i never had RKS or something similar, so saying im in the look of something I dont even know how does smell and never experienced is a little dumb. But I was sure that an Skunk couldn’t be sweety and fruity right? LOL, also, i wanted to say. I had UK Cheese cut a couple times, and it doesn’t smell like cheese to me. I mean i can understand the association but it smells Animalic/Musky to me. I know not everybody have experienced musk before but im sure all of you have been in the zoologic. So it’s an smell similar to the funk some mammals emit.

This kind of smells is the type of thing you will find in the UF18 Skunkbud 2020 release , Animalic Musky stuff, Rubbery and Burnt Rubber smelling plants, Ghani smell, Sweet but not fruity smells, sweet rubber. Sole rubber and musk, and classic sweaty sour smelling plants aswell. Thats what i found. Skunk/ghani structure, no stretch, big fat buds, greasy green mass, lot of oil and fat, really greasy tbh, ones phenos more than other but no plants that lack of resin.

In the other hand i did Sour dubble x UF and William Wonder x UF

Sour dubble x UF amazing, lot of females, Sour rubber musk smell, lot of resin, a little more sour structure but with tight internodes. LOTS OF RESIN, amazing smells and taste.

William wonder x UF, lot of females but everything smells to Jack Herer and i hate it LOL, but really stinky, greasy yielding plants.

So i was able to see what the old school skunk funks are about. He promisses no sweet fruity skunk and thats it. Rubber, burnt, funk, musk, sweat… Thats it, cant blame for the price, cant blame for the quality and cant blame for the work. You get what you were promissed and i liked that.

I know there was another drop in 2018 that was different than the ones i had, different male i think. So i don’t know if you got the same as me.

Hope it helped a bit and any other question you have I’ll try to answer.

Regards.

2 Likes

Sleeping cuties in 6th day flowering

Preparing a wormcasting/humic tea for.tomorrow after first defoliation.

Regards.

7 Likes

Nice plants bruv… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks dude, always trying to improve myself!

1 Like

Finally watered the tea plus some epsom and cal/mag and defoliated a bit today. Also i did a Urtimax and Micros foliar spray.

The third tray was shorter because the strains are not stretchers so i had to put reverse pots under the pots for make them taller and adjust the canopy.
The plants from the middle ones ara Sour Diesel and they stretched a lot, they were getting a lot of light by the third tray side and lux was over 75000, so had to do this in order to dont burn the Diesels and get decent yield from the third tray aka shorter plants.

7 Likes

Before defoliation

7 Likes

As you can see I didnt defoliate so much, i dont wanted to be aggresive, is intended as a solution for high humidity in flower, not thinking in yields, i’m not really sure if defo helps yield to be honest.

After

8 Likes

Sleeping cuties after defo, tea and foliar spray.

<3

6 Likes

A little view of my mother plants that nicely recovered. :smiley:
About to take clones and renovate them.

7 Likes

Some more moms!

7 Likes

Great looking garden man! I’m pulling up a chair to follow your grow :fire::star_struck::+1:

1 Like

Many thanks Loggershands, hope you enjoy it. :smiley:

1 Like

Im gonna be uploading some pics of old grows and flowers so you can enjoy some other plants i’ve been growing last years. :smiley:

Tijuana Clone Only

2019 late outdoor season.

10 Likes

Queen Mother Bellandi’ s Cut 2019 season

10 Likes

Same Queen Mother later. :smiley:

6 Likes

Tijuana

7 Likes