Archive’s Dosidos 13 F2

6 Likes

Another geno of Dosidos 13 F2

10 Likes

Stray’s TK x Blueberry Temple freebies

6 Likes

OLD DUTCH GENETICS Persian Star I think Starfighter F3 x Babylon Mist

10 Likes

My keeper of More Cowbell from Bodhi that i lost, she stinked like Sour dough. :smiley:

11 Likes

My Clusterfunk cut grown by an old school master grower that dont use forums or internet LOL.

8 Likes

keeper of Apple Pie from Alien Genetics grown by the same Old School master grower :rofl:

just joking eyy, he is just a random oldhead who got skills and use super simple stuff…

But man, his old soil make the stuff express amazing.

5 Likes

10 Likes

HplVd Infected Triangle Octane. Not my cut. Passed to me by a friend and perfectly infected by me :smiley:

5 Likes

HplVd infected Lemon Lotus

3 Likes

Non infected Lemon Lotus, same that the top pic

5 Likes

Stunning Nanda Devi in a friends terrace that ended beign male…

4 Likes

70’s Lambsbread from Vibes Co that we couldn’t finish because I infected it and my friend drown xd

3 Likes

I tried to grow this plant like 3/4 times myself and never was able to finish it. I was pretty noob when i got it. I wish i had it last run when i did a sativa tent run. I got Hplvd and infected all my cuts and all the cuts i was keeping to friends. Hplvd is no joke. Luckily i didn’t had to replace anyones mom so i didn’t pass infected clones to anybody. I was looking at all the pictures and remembering all the stuff i got from clones that are very GOOD stuff imo and how stressfull was the couple years i struggled more with Hplvd without having a clue that could be a virus. Spending money in a lot of stuff that hydro stores recomend because is lack or something or excess of whatever. They said catching virus in plants was mega hard. Hard my balls. I got it from a fucking seedplant from a seedbank that hires people with no idea for making seeds and breed with infected stock.

Wana see it? :smiley:

Same plant with infected and non infected buds. AKA patient zero

I dont remember the strain. But it was a freebie that came in a magazine from Delicious Seeds…

4 Likes