HashWizard's garden of Doom

Hey guys, sorry for the delay and leaving this alone…
I had some stuff going and had to take a break from screens and unnecesary things.
Didnt took so many pics during flower as i still have no decent camera. Took just a couple with a friends phone.
Everything dryed, trimmed and resting in glass jars. Also aslightly seeded Lol

LMC’s Santa Cookies. Maybe MLC leaner?
Smells like fresh Goat Cheese

4 Likes

Flushed tray

5 Likes

LMC’s ECSD x OD

4 Likes

I don’t remember what is this girl

4 Likes

This are done Fruit Flambé F2 seeds a friend is running, some water fall where i got them saved and they popped alone…

Purple Punch leaner

Forbidden Fruir leaner

Kush lenaer

5 Likes

Just transplanted moms and about to prune them. Gonna make some clones for make some seeds during summer months.

My female clones selected and some im about to discard crossed per a Santa’s cookies male. Will show you the male later.

5 Likes

Prunned Girls

Regards.

5 Likes

Tray of clones made yesterday!

5 Likes

Girls growing nicely, i did noticed some white stretch marks in the first leaf pair of the New foliage that disappear in the next pair of leafs/node.

5 Likes

New incorporation from my buddie Okkas

Sour Unity
His GODiesel male and female phenos
A cut of Miley Biker some friends and I selected 5 years ago, reeks to gassy sour medlars. Im so happy he kept it. 3 years or so without smoking or seeing it… So excited on this one.
Thank you mate love you!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you mate, i did the chocolope seed run but non of the plant were the cocoa earthy pheno i was looking for :frowning:

1 Like

@HashWizard Have you got any info on the Babylon Mist from the Dutch guy you know at Old School Genetics? Or is that dude contactable or has info anywhere. I’m just running a pack now and don’t have a lot of info on it besides it’s an old Dutch cut that has been around but no one knows what it is. Has been crossed to a few things but would like to know a bit more about it ideally. Cheers.

@Mestizo you can contact him on IG, I have recently been chatting with him often re: his offerings, breeders

1 Like

Thanks! That’s helpful.

Hey, sorry for late response… he just answers by ig, he is a pretty nice guy! Really respect him.
Banylon mist as far as i remember is a kind of hashplant. Although I didnt find keepers from his packs, his work is solid and some of his plants yields a lot, flowers that you can smoke daily and dont become a zombie. (:

1 Like

About to flush some girls before the summer heat strikes…

1 Like