HashWizard's garden of Doom

5 Likes

I’m the same, although Kush takes the title for me then Chem then sour. I will agree 7 is unreal. I’m going to send you some beans in a week or so. Pop them and I can assure you they will be herm free. And knowing you like what I do I assure you they will be something you’ll like as well. I’ll PM you when I do for your address.

2 Likes

That’s all the herms?

1 Like

Dude i really appreciate this, is not necesary tbh but i really appreciate it. This year Im on a hunt and im finishing selecting in this run. But i dont know when ill be able to pop seeds again as I have to move soon… Dont want to make you loose seeds till i can pop them.
Everything that hermied came from Aficionado, the other ones are chocolate thai x Od by Game over diesel aka legendary mithycal clone. The rest of game over strains didnt herm YET

2 Likes

Except the pianonos because they just throw a ball per plant, i shaved the lowers a bit more and gonna keep an eye on them the next weeks

1 Like

Sorry about the hermies brother…
It sucks…

2 Likes

No worries, I’ve got you :wink:

1 Like

Thanks my friend… :pray::pray::pray: It really does.
Well i can seal them in a box with limited edition pubic hair and sell them for 300$ because the genetics are legit :grimacing:

3 Likes

Many thanks! :fire:

1 Like

Well at least high humidity its not gonna be a problem anymore… Why use defoliation when you can practice plant destruction tec… :wink:

4 Likes

Cup half full outlook…. I like it

1 Like

Guys, i went racing, my phone fall to the track and all the cars smashed it in the next laps lol :joy:
I cant make proper pics but i will.

There you have some blurred ones.

GO Diesel 3

3 Likes

Santa’s Cookies

2 Likes

Pianono

2 Likes

Artic Sunrise very hairy

3 Likes

White caviar F3

2 Likes

Another Santa’s cookies

2 Likes

I just found 5 visible seeds on the whole room, so cant be angry at all… Lets see.

Fed Pk today

2 Likes

Lol, never hold your phone outside the car on a race track. I actually learned this the hard way lmao. Was running a Cadillac STS on the quarter mile with my dad. Held my phone out the window for a live video aaaannnnnddddd OOPS! Smash and it skidded along the ground absolutely destroying it . At least yours still works, kind of lol

What a garden nice space you got there sad to hear about the Herms glad things didn’t get too seeded those chocolopes should be something special ran some many years ago to this day still one of my favorite smokes for sure following along :v:

1 Like