Have a few landraces/ heirlooms I need ran

Welcome @hawkman , I would agree with @G-paS. I can’t add to what she said so I will just stick with welcome.

7 Likes

Geeeezzzzzz !!! Looks as big as , my arm. Lol looks amazing. I say that all the time. I need a new line. Looks Great . I tried. Makes me happy just typing this. One Love

1 Like

Hi there Hawkman, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome hawkman! Gain some trust and I’m sure there will be more later that’s the whole point!!!

4 Likes

The picks above r actually my Guatemala x purple elephant. I hope to eventually start a local seed bank and that’s the first strain I worked on for it. I have pics of others but my old pics are blank white right now😕

6 Likes

The second one looks like some of the stuff my gramps grew lol but he always did favor the south/central American strains…them sativas down there :sunglasses: were definitely ‘the shit to get’

6 Likes

Too bad that one didn’t hang around Ace seeds longer. Did you have any issues with hermaphrodites? Any pure Guatemala seeds to trade?
Nice-looking hybrid you made there. How did it smoke?

5 Likes

I just found some Purple Malawi ×( cedar)Lebanese seeds that I made a couple years ago. I had forgotten all about them. Should be some good plants to be found if you want to grow them this summer. I’d like to see how they do.

10 Likes

Very OG of ya there, Upstate! Sounds like a nice cross too :wink: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Not for trade but preservation!

8 Likes

That’s not even in my thoughts, I’d rather pass out the seeds to as many as I could here, all over the place! lol
Like you said, preservation…that’s the important thing!

8 Likes

Excellent. That’s what I do. Always preserving. Check out the Freakers thread(s)

2 Likes

nice cross upstate I have quite a few of the old Mexican red bud acolpulco gold mix I have quite a few of them at least 2-3 hundred there but about 20 rainbow something I’ll give u the right name later but this sound really special to the person who smoked it he said it was multi colored. jonnyseed says you have a good germ tech so there yours if u want might be something else in there to!

6 Likes

Upstate I still have the Guatemalans too yes they r amazing! I just want preservation runs done we can trade but I really just want more Guatemala beans!

4 Likes

Very beautiful plants I have always wanted to grow some landrace strains.

I’d be happy to try working with the “uncle’s basement” stock, if you are ok with rolling the dice on germinating these old seeds.

I just had good results starting some 1970’s seed stock from washington. But as you know, when working with older seeds there is always a risk of failure.

Any idea whether these would be indica or sativa?

Would you want these bred indoor or outdoor?

5 Likes

i wish i could get sum of these to grow

2 Likes

Idiot or outdoor ya I’m going to lake for weekend but then I plan on sending all out pm me

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.