Have some seeds to trade

Well
People shouldn’t be able to trade
Without the worry of being ripped off,it goes both ways

1 Like

Already repeating myself…

10 Likes

That’s exactly how I send em out unless it’s a tent then I let the UPS guy do all the hard work you should have seen him putting that thing in the boxes lol I should have done a video and put it on here maybe next time lol

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Exactly tired of having to scroll thru the Bitching

Peace and stay saf day

3 Likes

So you’re saying
If you get ripped off by a member for seeds you’re better keeping
Your mouth shut

1 Like

Read the following:

The snippet you should focus on:

Overgrow is no way responsible for the exchange, if you don’t get your seeds, or you didn’t like what you got. Do not come to forum complaining about the exchange. It is between members.

This is starting to look like a campaign. You are gaining the wrong sort of attention .

7 Likes

@anon98660487 I’m not are what strain of seed you are missing now but if you would like to pm me I’ll gladly share some with you that I have plenty of , so you’re not at a total loss .

2 Likes

I agree, it’s time to land this plane. Your message has been sent. Time to move on to bigger and better things.

2 Likes

A campaign against who,I was just speaking my mind
I see how the rules are now that’s fine

1 Like

Right. TeamOG told you to take this conflict into PM. Yet here you continue, about to fall over-board.

5 Likes

Yes chap ii have some Thai seeds that was from bud that was purchased while on holiday there. A pal got himself a large bag for peanuts to last him while he was there we ended up making hash with the shower curtain as the sieve with ice :joy::joy::joy:any way we got a load of seeds also have seeds from Bangladesh picked from plants on side of dirt track road. Have other landraces from India. Wouldn’t mind those god bud and Romulan. If you want to trade

So let’s turn this thread around, @anon98660487 , sorry for the delay but I have packaged the Auto seeds for you and will drop them in the mail tomorrow brother. Hope they grow out well for you.

6 Likes

Sweet
Thanks

1 Like

My pleasure bud.

1 Like

Where are you located? I’m in Maine. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think he’s in the UK.misterbee

Because of the accent? frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

Lol ,I was taking to him
I was telling him last time I sent seeds back there they didn’t make it

1 Like

The irony is magnificent

3 Likes

Really,well it was to family no need for your smart ass remarks

1 Like