Hawaiian Sativas or Hawaiian heirloom cannabis

Just do it! Funk the cost! Follow you heart and dreams bro! You want to live in Hawaii, do it, start breeding fire and spread it al around!

5 Likes

@misterbee
@Instg8ter

Let me know what ya got that ur willing to trade, I down to help yall find what ur looking for.

3 Likes

That is awesome man! You got the book?

1 Like

Nah, but I got quite a few pics saved from it.

What you really want though is an old High Times I have from the late 70’s. There is a few page spread of a dozen or more different Hawaiian strains being sold and grown back then. I will try to figure out what issue number that was.

1 Like

I’ve got +275 Regular Strains, too many to list, but if you narrow down your “like to have list”, I’ll see if I can meet you needs. SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

I’ll swap 6/6 Kona for Kona and send any three of the crosses (I’m picking the Dirty Margarita x’s here’s the only runt I got to finish besides the male for pollen, pink pistils frosty as snow caps.

8 Likes

I’m thinking about it! It’s been weighing on me lately, where to settle down eventually. Right now, it’s between the the South Pacific (Hawaii, Guam, etc), Pacific Northwest, Asia, or the Caribean. Could you imagine having a large outdoor–year round–grow in Hawaii, maybe with the beach nearby. I’m not sure there’s anything better.

5 Likes

Central or South America are other options…

I retired to Panama …and don’t regret it…loving the quiet life…and the local niebours are excellent…cheaper to life here too…No I’m not kidding, If anyone has a ambition to move do it…whether Hawaii,Panama , Colombia ( Now there’s a place ) Do It!

I’ve had some great results here…I like Sativa and they love…our high alltitude…

Wouldn’t mind some of that Hiawiani shit out here…

Another option nowadays is Jamaica …I’m going to visit there soon.

And the cards look like Mexico will come into the Equation.

Happy Growing[quote=“Eudaemon, post:27, topic:40173, full:true”]
I’m thinking about it! It’s been weighing on me lately, where to settle down eventually. Right now, it’s between the the South Pacific (Hawaii, Guam, etc), Pacific Northwest, Asia, or the Caribean. Could you imagine having a large outdoor–year round–grow in Hawaii, maybe with the beach nearby. I’m not sure there’s anything better.
[/quote]

18 Likes

I’ve always been curious about Panama. There are a lot of expats there and it’s very easy to get back and fourth to the U.S… What brought you to Panama?

One thing that would be amazing is to retire to a Spanish speaking country. I love Spanish, way more than English. It’s such a fun, beautiful language to speak, and super intuitive. One problem with Panama, though, is that the American mind and psyche doesn’t have a strong association with Panama other than the Canal, so we don’t have a collective mental image of the more natural beauty and character of the country.

It’s a shame, because it is probably just as beautiful and rich as its neighboring countries, but the only association I have with Panama is the Canal.

8 Likes

Amigo …I live seven hours from the canal…I am near the border with Costa Rica…I agree with your comments.
I had a advantage…Working with a mobile phone co…fourteen years ago, I originally come from Scotland …and I worked in Central America, putting up micro wave dishes on old radio towers from a Nicaragua to Panama to mobile the community’s up …all,changed now…they got fiber optic.

You can get rural here, you can live of grid…live on the beach …or live where I prefer…in the mountains
I will say though I’m European, there is a connection.with the USA , whether it’s good or bad, will depend on what kind of person you are…As you say the Latina life may suit you…I never recommend this place to anyone…It’s the same story.

Wherever you want to lay your Hat or Heart, do research, visit, then rent…
Get a feel for it…suss out things, like medical needs…But if your a free spirit Just Do It.

Ciudate.

17 Likes

What are the cannabis cultivation laws like there, @Panamajock? I only ask because my girlfriend and I have been discussing moving and the only thing that matters to me is that I still be able to grow without fear. And warm weather would be nice, too haha.

3 Likes

Sometime in the next year I plan to grow out some pure Kona gold seeds I got from a family in northern California who has held the strain pure sense the late 70s. I wouldn’t be surprised if that picture was there farm :joy:

9 Likes

i would be interested for sure in getting seed to grow this. please let me know

Probably Laotian …:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. Hit the nail on the head brother, “plants without borders”

2 Likes

Still illegal here…you need to grow Stealthily…same as a lot of places. And watch who knows…

Sunshine no problem, especially now e are in the dry season.

6 Likes

Can anyone tell me anything about elephant or elephant Skunk Dawg? These are supposed to be Hawaiin strains.

2 Likes

Howzit! Not sure how I missed this thread but I’m here now!

I have a 5pack of Doc D’s Molokai Frost that I’m going to preserve at some point in the future, assuming they’re still viable. I was in Molokai last year for a couple weeks and it was great, love the people and their anti-haole attitude. Very remote island that feels lost to time, that place holds a lot of secrets and I bet the Molokai Frost strain does too!

:rainbow:

14 Likes

Molokai frost Is a great strain for sure.

3 Likes

I’m growing out and trying Maui Waui for the first time. Is it similar to Kona Gold or Molokai Frost? Never had the opportunity to try any of them.

4 Likes

I have a Maui Wowie Preservation from well known growers stock that’s frosty chunks that taste like juicy fruit gum with a minty exhale, great upper buz to be productive but not at all racy. Also have Sebrings Cherry Bomb strain I’ll be running next to mine soon.

Love to get a few of the Molokai when you reproduce, be happy to do Maui Wowie, or if you like hard 100% Sativa I have Poison Maui from same breeder that is Maui x Transkei x Lesotho. Have some I chucked with @lefthandseeds Triple Durban ( mix of three Popular Durban Poison strains) also. My helper calls it Speed Weed, can be very productive but in moderation. Could see a newbie tripping out on it if they smoked too much.
:metal::sunglasses:

14 Likes