Hazeman cheese Bx1

Been out of the game for a minute. Life happens, but I’m back for the duration I believe. I wasn’t familiar at all with cheese strains until a few years when I got this stuff called delicious candy at my dispensary. I literally fell in love with cheese. The smell, taste, and buzz from these strains are incredible. Basically checks all boxes for me so I’ve decided to focus extensively on cheese strains and crosses until I can find something that truly stands out.

I’ve got a bunch of delicious candy beans on the way, but until then I’m going to start here with these Hazeman cheese bx1. Never really kept up with grow logs and diarys but really going to try to keep og posted with my progress on these cheese strains. I know exactly the smell and taste I’m going for and won’t stop till I find it.

57 Likes

Have heard good things about hazemans gear and love some cheese will be pulling up my chair for this one :chair:

7 Likes

Welcome fellow cheesehead. I’ve got some real good gear coming my way. This is gonna be fun.

7 Likes

cheese cheese cheese yaaaaaay i fekin love real cheese the hunt is on and i have a front row seat :couch_and_lamp: :partying_face: :partying_face:

~lime~

5 Likes

sounds like a man on a mission!! good luck, can’t wait to see your progress!!!

4 Likes

You cant go and grow wrong with Hazeman
They got solid genetics

4 Likes

"Cheese", you say? If you’re willing to entertain another “Guest”, I think I will “fit RAT in”. When the far right corner clears, I’ll sit there and watch the Show. Successful wishes on your journey, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: As much as it’s in my “nature”, I promise NOT to nibble. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

This cheesehead is up for a good Cheese run.

Can’t wait to see and hear how your Hazeman beens turnout.

I’ll pull up a chair and get some popcorn

and of course

4 Likes

Got some ugorg bx1 on the way. Super pumped about those.

5 Likes

oh my god oh my god oh my god :star_struck:
<<<<<<runs round and round smacks head on shelf :flushed:

i feeeekin luuuurrrvvvv ugorg#1 i cant wait ta see what ya get from the bx1

are ys gonna pop em along side these lil puppies??
like a comparison so ta speak
did ya have ta do the bit coin thingy or did hey take other payment?

~lime~

2 Likes

I ended up just doing a western union money transfer. Hate ordering shit from overseas but didn’t really have a choice this time around. I’ve had some beans sitting in customs since the 7th. Starting to get sweaty palms.

2 Likes

Hopefully you won’t mind an old cheese head smoking a doobie in the corner
Watching your thread

Paps

4 Likes

That looks super interesting man. Good luck on the run!

1 Like

Let’s get cheesy up in here!!!

2 Likes

Good plan!

1 Like

i ran some of g13s mozzarella about 4 years ago wasnt quite the brightside cut close but no cigar
ive got 2 of @santero sweet treat = exo cheese x holy princess going rite now about 3 weeks ta go see what comes from them
ive also got 3 Mr Nice SHIT which is skunk #1 see if anything cheeeeezzzyyyy turns up :thinking: :kissing_heart:
~lime~

2 Likes

I want to pick up some csi ukcheese × zkittlez. Heard it’s absolutely foul.

1 Like

Let’s trade our doobies my friend :smiley:

2 Likes

I am going to tag along to see how you do. Good luck journaling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Good luck with the grow bro … :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes