Who got da 🧀?

It’s 2024 and I’m feeling cheesy. I’ve got some Delicious Seeds Chesse Candy beans on the way but looking for other cheesy recommendations. Whats the best cheese (weed) you’ve tried.

10 Likes

Exodus cheese grown by phat panda from a dispo. Have no idea if it was real exodus tho… they say you cant really find it anymore. I didnt really get a close cheese, it was funky smelling for sure and great great high.

Love to hear some seeds recs from everyone else.

5 Likes

I know a dude thats selling a bunch of Kaliman packs. Supposedly Rockster who owned Kaliman found the original exodus cheese. Hes selling packs for 25$ thinking about picking up a bunch. To date the delicious candy is the best cheese cross ive tried. It was so sweet, and delicious cheese smelling. Really hard to explain. Ive tried growing it twice previously with no luck. Mostly my fault the first time, 2nd time none of my beans popped. Hoping 3rd times a charm.
I grew some Hazeman Blue Stilton last year and had one pheno that really impressed me. Super frosty and had a real nice blueberry cheesecake smell.

9 Likes

I just bought two packs of Cheese S1 from CSI Humboldt. Expecting delivery soon!

15 Likes

That muttzarella sounds nasty too. Im defiantly going to give it a shot one day.

1 Like

yeah i’d say csi humboldt’s s1’s or maybe hazeman’s cheese bx1 :thinking:

5 Likes

I haven’t found a super cheesy pheno from his cheese bx1.
It is really good and has some cheese funk in there(1 pheno had a berry note and was great) but it’s not comparable to the UK cheese I’ve had several times from dispo’s.
I’d love to get a tasty cheese mother in my garden.

4 Likes

Check over in the Phenohunter forums, lots of nasty ass cheeseheads over there :rofl::+1::+1: lol! No, really though, you might find either info on a strain or someone with available beans.

3 Likes

I grew washing machine that is derived from exodus skunk was extremely rank and skunk like but it turned me off of cheese.

2 Likes

The psychosis cut is on another level compared to cheese or blue cheese. Sativa dominated, much stronger in smell with hard and fast hitting effects.
There is no subtlety about Psychosis, it’s very very loud on and off the plant.

If you like cheese strains, Psychosis is the pinnacle in my opinion I’m sure someone will have Bx’d or S1’d it by now it’s been around since the 90’s.

7 Likes

Big Buddah had a decent Cheese line, but my last grow of it is years ago, so no idea how it looks now.

3 Likes

Have some Hazeman UK cheese x headband beans im getting ready to soak the next few days! Stoked! Should be some OG skunky stank in these!

3 Likes

id like some real cheese cut’s !!.

sooo …

5 Likes

Who/where is the contact? Might be interested myself. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I seen cloney soprano has psycosis cuts for sale on his web site. Id really be skeptical about its authenticity though. I’ve heard bad things.

3 Likes

On a positive note, my Delicious candy beans were sent out on the 3rd. Fingers crossed they make it across the pond. Last time i wasnt so lucky. When i smelled this stuff at the disp, i literally fell in love with it. It had such a robust, sweet, floral, cheese smell and taste. Hard to explain, but ive had a few cheese strains since then, and nothings come close to comparing to the DC.

1 Like

Cheddar koi from Matchmaker Genetics is pretty cheesy like cheddar

2 Likes

Did you grow it? Got any pics? Zesty lime cheese terps sound killer. Im ordering some original big budda cheese s1’s and some g13 labs mozzarella. From what ive read, it reeeeeks like foul aged cheese.

2 Likes

I’m in the UK where we have no such luxuries unfortunately. You need to know the guy with the plant or someone close to them.

f it’s reasonable in terms of price it would be worth trying, it really is a top smoke and very hard hitting.

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten to grow it! I have seen it with my own two eyes in both a home and commercial setting and I’d say it’s a respectable plant with good mold resistance and when I had it, it was cheesy and sharp but with no noticeable citrus.